Keith Ellison

Ummmm I'm pretty sure if I told my mother she's a Mormon and not a Muslim she'd smack me across the head... You're stupid...

I have no idea where your mom was born so I have know way of knowing about Mormon/Muslim. I see no reason for you being so rude though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where your mom was born so I have know way of knowing about Mormon/Muslim. I see no reason for you being so rude though.

Well let me first apologize for being rude but don't go around talking about religion when you have no idea what you're saying... Mormons are NOT Muslims... I'm a muslim and not to get into any religious talk on a sports website but, I took it as disrespect when you called Muslims Mormons (not that Mormons are beneath Muslims just that we're not the same and don't have the same beliefs)

You're right, he was an OLB. All the more reason to bring him back. He was light, just like Maybin. And look at what Maybin did with the Jets! Maybe if Ellison could shed a few lbs. and get down to the 220 pound range like Maybin, we may have our answer at OLB and our new pass rusher for 2012.

You are hereby assessed a fine for mentioning Maybin's name. I actually think the Jets will cut him again so maybe we could have him back here to laugh at some more.

You're right, he was an OLB. All the more reason to bring him back. He was light, just like Maybin. And look at what Maybin did with the Jets! Maybe if Ellison could shed a few lbs. and get down to the 220 pound range like Maybin, we may have our answer at OLB and our new pass rusher for 2012.

You are hereby assessed a fine for mentioning Maybin's name. I actually think the Jets will cut him again so maybe we could have him back here to laugh at some more.

I liked keith.... My favorite special teamer that never got a chance to start was Jo.sh stamer... He looks like kratos from God of war...

Boy we have short memory a few years ago on opening day vs the pats Ellison a" Starter" help hand the pats a win by getting burned twice in a two minute span for TD's .

He can't cover my dead grandmother. Can't win with him ! Can't play with him case closed .If he's so great how come hes not playing on a team!!

First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for helping get this thread to a third page. To wake up and find this still on the board brought me nothing but joy. That being said, don't be surprised if you see the Bills bring in Ellison for a workout sooner than later. They believe that with an entire year to heal and train, that he could come back stronger than ever and become at least the force he was back in '08-'09, if not even better. You heard it here.

Boy we have short memory a few years ago on opening day vs the pats Ellison a" Starter" help hand the pats a win by getting burned twice in a two minute span for TD's .

He can't cover my dead grandmother. Can't win with him ! Can't play with him case closed .If he's so great how come hes not playing on a team!!

You commented about Ellison when all I said was i "liked" him and that i REALLY liked Josh Stamer.... To eager on that attack my friend... Checkmate...

No offense, but I guarantee you Ellison could cover your dead Grandmother. He'd just have to stand there. And if the ball came her way, how could she even catch it? I can't believe the disdain this board has for Keith Ellison. Maybe he couldn't cover elite tight ends all the time, but surely he can cover deceased elderly women.

Well let me first apologize for being rude but don't go around talking about religion when you have no idea what you're saying... Mormons are NOT Muslims... I'm a muslim and not to get into any religious talk on a sports website but, I took it as disrespect when you called Muslims Mormons (not that Mormons are beneath Muslims just that we're not the same and don't have the same beliefs)

I'm amazed you haven't figured this thread out yet. I mean, 3 pages, really??? :thumbdown: