If Bills Beat Giants No Super Bowl

Mango

I doubt any mental hangover from the Giants loss 4 weeks ago accounted for 33pts in the Dallas game. <_<

But ya not a real worthwhile thread. The Cowboys could've held on to a 12pt lead at home with 5min's left.

My point was to the fact that things don't happen in a vacuum. Maybe we string some wins, maybe a team preps differently etc.... Wasn't trying to set up causation as much as the impossibility pulling one midseason game like that. Maybe if fitz makes those throws to Stevie, a play is called differently later and wood or Fred stay healthy- you just cant swap that game and assume both teams seasons stay the course identically.

Hey check this out ....

If norwood makes the kick....

If Bennett runs back the blocked field goal ....

If Kelly didn't get knocked out of game ....

If Thurman hadn't fumbled a 2nd time ....

Bills could have won 4 straight super bowls.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It's something to take out of the season though. The Giants game at worse should have gone to OT but Fitz forced a throw. Additionally, the Bills beat the PAts and led them 21-0 before falling apart.

Nearly beating 2 SB teams IMO should signal some sort of progress, no?

Yes, we progressed from the 4th worst team to the 10th worst.

Show me the baby!

Bills lose to the Giants with a late field goal to lose by 3 in NJ. If Buffalo wins that game. Cowboys make the playoffs. Just something funny to think about

It's definitely a unique perspective, and something to think about. -Shows how close we we'd be if we had a real QB at the helm. Two critical INT's, and two BADLY underthrown balls to an open wide reciever steps from the end-zone.

AND WE STILL ONLY LOST BY 3!

Thanks Fitz! I'm convinced that this loss helped deplete our team morale. This game was definitely the beginning of the end of our season.

Edited by #34fan