I will have an interview with Cordarro Law DE/OLB, Southern Miss

Favorite team/players growing up... I just read Woodley is his favorite current player but I'm interested in who players model themselves after

Also where he was told he is projected to go in the draft(most interested in this)

Tons of others but those are prob the ones I'm most interested in

name and location B. Tomasso Auburn NY

Edited by section122

I'd ask him if he is prepared for the financial aspect of being a rookie in the NFL. Does he have the maturity to handle the possible windfall and the challenges it can bring with possible pushy/needy family members, con artists, pushy investors, and the peer pressure associated with being a professional athlete. Hoping his answer would give insite into his maturity level as a young man.

Steve L.

Omaha, NE.

I am reaching out to my bills fans for questions they would like to ask Cordarro Law DE/OLB of Southern Miss, What questions would you like to ask him? My interview will be tonight and i will get it out there for you guys

Damond - Optimum Scouting

Law is awesome and hope we can get him in the latter rounds. How good would he be at OLB and what position does he prefer?

What is optimum playing weight to be effective for both positions DE and OLB / What is best 40 yard shuttle time?, Does he feel he has the speed to be effective in coverage? Joe Crage, Charlotte NC, by way of Buffalo

On a totaly unrelated subject. can you give an update/opinion on Brian Quick of App. State?, Your scounting report and where projected to go in draft if any? Joe C. charlotte, Thanks for your reports, I really appreciate the info on these types of players, not in the "main stream"