STOP ACTING LIKE STEVIE LED THE LEAGUE IN DROPPED PASSES!

The drop stat is not a factual based stat though. It's based on what the stat taker thinks is a pass that should have been caught in the opinion of the stat taker. It's not like yards from scrimmage or completion percentage for example. It's like an error in baseball.

I'll say it, SJ drops too many passes. I don't care what the "stat sheet" says. I watched the beginning of the Patsies Replay and he dropped one in that game before he got benched. It's not just the 2 big ones, it's those and a lot more. He drops at least one almost every week.

exactly

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.Elda foolishly omits how critical Johnson's drops are for a team in need of talent infusion.

OP, if you start other immature, capital lettered rale, it will be your last one for a while. These folks aren't hanging' with you in your parents basement. Get a grip!

I love how Chandler 81 can say whatever he wants........But if anyone else says anything they get banned for 30 days.........Can someone explain this rule? Seems a lil old getting condescending emails from Mr. Chandler...

The drop stat is not a factual based stat though. It's based on what the stat taker thinks is a pass that should have been caught in the opinion of the stat taker. It's not like yards from scrimmage or completion percentage for example. It's like an error in baseball.

I'll say it, SJ drops too many passes. I don't care what the "stat sheet" says. I watched the beginning of the Patsies Replay and he dropped one in that game before he got benched. It's not just the 2 big ones, it's those and a lot more. He drops at least one almost every week.

The problem people have is that you dog stevie for dropping the pass in the pats* game, yet you fail to credit him for making a good clutch catch on the very next play and converting the 4th down.

I love how Chandler 81 can say whatever he wants........But if anyone else says anything they get banned for 30 days.........Can someone explain this rule? Seems a lil old getting condescending emails from Mr. Chandler...

I don't see anything wrong with his response...sounds like sour grapes...

This.Elda foolishly omits how critical Johnson's drops are for a team in need of talent infusion.

OP, if you start other immature, capital lettered rale, it will be your last one for a while. These folks aren't hanging' with you in your parents basement. Get a grip!

Get a grip for what? every post I read about SJ atlease 1/4 talks about all the dropped passes he has had! ..... other 1/4 talks about the wrs better than him...... SO IF U WANNA BLOCK ME FROM THIS SITE FOR CAPS AND IGNORE THE CONTENT! ... DO WHAT U DO! ...I enjoy the chats but its not my life .....

Yep....have recieved a few dumb e mails or blocked over saying much less....not quite sure the "namecalling" rules make any sense.....just seems like a shmuck to me

Livin in moms basement is not namecalling......but doubting gailey is ?

Get a grip for what? every post I read about SJ atlease 1/4 talks about all the dropped passes he has had! ..... other 1/4 talks about the wrs better than him...... SO IF U WANNA BLOCK ME FROM THIS SITE FOR CAPS AND IGNORE THE CONTENT! ... DO WHAT U DO! ...I enjoy the chats but its not my life .....

Your gonna get blocked Chandler 81 is a god.....haaaa Check your email....

It blows my mind that some of you are going to ignore stats based off of what the NFL calls dropped passes and but go by what fans call dropped passes? Is that really what you are saying?

Livin in moms basement is not namecalling......but doubting gailey is ?

Your gonna get blocked Chandler 81 is a god.....haaaa Check your email....

Oh well I guess it will be back to call of duty and world of warcraft for me in my basement!

It blows my mind that some of you are going to ignore stats based off of what the NFL calls dropped passes and but go by what fans call dropped passes? Is that really what you are saying?

Oh well I guess it will be back to call of duty and world of warcraft for me in my basement!

Elda, let me ask you this...Do you actually watch the games? Seriously? How can you deny that SJ drops passes? If you form your opinions of a player solely by his stats, and not by watching him play then people are going to question your football knowledge...

Also, when you title a rant like this, with all caps and an exclamation point, don't be surprised that people assume you are writing it from your moms basement as chandler suggested. Your point isn't necessarily invalid, but you presented it in a way that might tick some people off.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I watched every game this year expect for the first half of the giants game...... and if that's the case about the stats....then is it safe to assume that all the wrs on that list above....have even more dropped than recorded? ...which still proves my point....

And if that's what caps means....maybe I'm not the one living in my moms basement.....

I watched every game this year expect for the first half of the giants game...... and if that's the case about the stats....then is it safe to assume that all the wrs on that list above....have even more dropped than recorded? ...which still proves my point....

And if that's what caps means....maybe I'm not the one living in my moms basement.....

You just don't get it. Caps are to be used with restraint. In the wrong hands, you might just start a war. People get real emotional about this sort of thing.

It isn't that he drops a lot of passes. Only a lot of the BIG passes, you know, like game winners.

Most people don't know that Ronnie Harmon and Lonnie Johnson are now working as paramedics in Mexico, where healthcare is considerably cheaper than in the US. There is no truth, however, to the rumor that Ralph sent Easley to see a heart surgeon in Mexico City.

Elda, let me ask you this...Do you actually watch the games? Seriously? How can you deny that SJ drops passes? If you form your opinions of a player solely by his stats, and not by watching him play then people are going to question your football knowledge...

I question many people on this boards football knowledge daily. However I think SJ dropping passes and more importantly the thought that he does it ALL the time has more to do with the fact that the drops are memorable. The Pitt and NYJ game stick in peoples mind bc they were at the end of the game. Maybe the conversation should be whether or not people think he is clutch.

SJ doesn't drop every pass thrown his way. He does drop some and isn't perfect. Who is? All WRs in the league have dropped at least one pass. Too many people on here watch the Bills and the Bills only or the Bills and ESPN. If you watched other games you would see receivers dropping passes bc it happens multiple times a game.