Mock Drafts - Go D Or Go Home !!

T master

It was a scenario. :wallbash:

We have Coples as scheme-specific, so 4-3 DE, #8 on our Big Board and not on our DE34 Listat all.

Astro

hey Astro, i noticed you guys have Nick Perry as a 3-4OLB, but every game I see him play he's been a 4-3 DE...did you put down 3-4 b/c that's what you guys believe he'll play at the next level?

I'd keep an eye on Perry..this guy is the purest pass-rushing 4-3 DE in this draft. He's going to move up the draft boards BIG time.

Courtney Upshaw, Outside Linebacker, Alabama

I know many of you will want a left tackle here and Jonathan Martin is on the board, but Demetrius Bell can be very good if healthy.

Getting a pass-rusher is something Buffalo has struggled to do for years. Shawne Merriman was a bust at outside linebacker and now the team is playing with out-of-position inside 'backers on the edge. The 2012 draft is weak on pass-rushers, but Courtney Upshaw has the exciting blend of athleticism and playmaking skill to warrant a Top 10 pick.

Upshaw will step in and be an immediate starter, with the task of attacking Tom Brady twice each season. He has Terrell Suggs-like talent and athleticism. Bills' fans should love this selection. :thumbsup:

I do I do almost any one from Bama wouldn't hurt but Upshaw would be a great start !!!!

If Upshaw is gone, take Hightower (who I kind of can't believe is'nt in the top ten, he will be before the draft IMHO). Personally, I like him better.

Hightower is going to be flat out great. The thing is, he plays inside. Our OLBS are as bad as the OL used to be. We have a situational pass rusher (Moats) and that's it. There probably isn't another NFL team on which Johnson or Kelsay would play OLB. It's crazy.

Upshaw would be an instant upgrade. He has good pass rushing moves and is very good vs. the run. There is no safer pick in this draft. And btw, Nico Johnson might be there in round 3. He is another monster LB from Bama.

Imo, our best hope is that the top rated corners and wrs are gone when we select. We need OLBs, and a great LT is never a bad thing.