Reggie Sandilands, ILB of Bethune Cookman talked with Buffalo scouts

Reggie Sandilands of Bethune Cookman has been getting looked at by the Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, and Atlanta Falcons.

I just did this article with him, so make sure you that check out the newest article on the passionate ILB from Miami, Florida

Here is my newest article on Reggie Sandilands of Bethune Cookman

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falcons-2/late-round-steals-reggie-sandilands-ilb/

Here is a video of him

Edited by Damond Talbot

It never ceases to amaze me how the use of the N word in so called music by African Americans that are trying to dis the old culture in the US & rise above that , use it (the N word) & just continue through that action of it's continued use to build & prove ignorant's !! :wallbash:

I ain't sayin but I'm just sayin !! Sorry but that's all i could come up with from the video i just couldn't get past the stupidity of the use of that word :thumbdown: !!

That is a horrible highlight, I am sorry, I thought it was a different one, I have to find the new one he has, it doesn't have as many curse words and is a lot better film wise. I will get it from him. Apologize about the crazy video.

damond

i appreciate your enthusiasm for all the small schoolers. even though it's a long way off, i was wondering if you would be interested in putting your two cents in about our later round picks this year to kind of give us some idea as to who they are and what they have to offer. seems like you might know a couple of them and i always enjoy the info. thank.

Reggie Sandilands of Bethune Cookman has been getting looked at by the Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, and Atlanta Falcons.

I just did this article with him, so make sure you that check out the newest article on the passionate ILB from Miami, Florida

http://profootballzone.com/atlanta-falcons-2/late-round-steals-reggie-sandilands-ilb/

Here is a video of him

youtube.com/watch?v=1BbzT3JwVHE

Totally unrelated...but did you name yourself after the villain from Uncharted 3.

I have a friend, that has a friend. That friend says that his good buddies sisters ex-boyfriends step moms great aunts cousin from her third marriage says this guy is the next best ILB since Paul Pozlusney!

Here is a video of him

I think this vid gives a much better look at the guy. Watched with the sound off so I don't know if the music is horrid or contains bad language. Kid seems to make some plays here though.

Here is a video of him

Just doing do diligence

I think this vid gives a much better look at the guy. Watched with the sound off so I don't know if the music is horrid or contains bad language. Kid seems to make some plays here though.

Here's another, turn down the sound after 1:18 to avoid foul language.