What do you think of my site?

Kaenon

Flo Rida & 2 LFMAO songs...what's not to love? :-)

Aggregate a bunch of other varied pop culture current top tens or trends and I'll bookmark it.

for example...top ten itunes d/l, top 10 app d/l, top 10 global twitter hashtags, segment the top 10 music into genres, top 10 netflix rentals, top 10 gamefly rentals...become the drudge of top 10's....

Edited by The Poojer

Flo Rida & 2 LFMAO songs...what's not to love? :-)

Aggregate a bunch of other varied pop culture current top tens or trends and I'll bookmark it.

for example...top ten itunes d/l, top 10 app d/l, top 10 global twitter hashtags, segment the top 10 music into genres, top 10 netflix rentals, top 10 gamefly rentals...become the drudge of top 10's....

Thanks for the advice. Right now with the web builder I create the pages with I am limited to six. The home page, movies, songs, books and video games are 5/6 unfortunately, unless I fork up the dough to get the pro version. :thumbdown:

Looking at alternatives

Well, good luck...it's a great concept, one that I would definitely use often...i mean there are so many ideas that can be folded into a site like this...all social and recreational...leave huff post and drudge to the news...people want to know what is trending to get ideas what to do on any night or day of the week.

Thanks for the advice. Right now with the web builder I create the pages with I am limited to six. The home page, movies, songs, books and video games are 5/6 unfortunately, unless I fork up the dough to get the pro version. :thumbdown:

Looking at alternatives

Well, good luck...it's a great concept, one that I would definitely use often...i mean there are so many ideas that can be folded into a site like this...all social and recreational...leave huff post and drudge to the news...people want to know what is trending to get ideas what to do on any night or day of the week.

I think for the sixth and final tab I will create a Top 10 App page, seeing how last year was the year of the app, and I'm sure will replicate itself in the years to come