Andrew Luck is ugly

This is one dude that should definitely keep his helmit on all the time. Every time he removes his helmit makes me think he's a walking GEICO commercial (just a random thought) :blush: . Do Love his QB play though.

QB play? Do you like when he hands off to the guys face mask in the red zone?

I've always said we need better looking players and definitely better looking cheerleaders... We need more caucasians with long hair on the team and more Hawaiians... Basically we need to become a team of hair... Long hair long beards and now Mustache's with Wanstache...

This is one dude that should definitely keep his helmit on all the time. Every time he removes his helmit makes me think he's a walking GEICO commercial (just a random thought) :blush: . Do Love his QB play though.

Yep he is ugly but it is amazing what 100 million dollars can do for your looks. Besides he can hire a few surgeons to turn him into Brady.

Edited by Trader

He is hideous.

I have maintained for well over a year now that not does Luck look (and sound) extremely dorky, but is not the dreamy QB everyone thinks he is either.

Gimme OSU's Brandon Wheedon or Arizona's Nick Foles in the mid rounds, and I'll be thrilled that the Bills have a 'QB of the future' to groom behind Fitz.

(Even though Fitz & Wheedon are about the same age!)

He is hideous.

I have maintained for well over a year now that not does Luck look (and sound) extremely dorky, but is not the dreamy QB everyone thinks he is either.

Gimme OSU's Brandon Wheedon or Arizona's Nick Foles in the mid rounds, and I'll be thrilled that the Bills have a 'QB of the future' to groom behind Fitz.

(Even though Fitz & Wheedon are about the same age!)

Everytime I say Weeden is going Top10 everyone says I'm crazy.

I don't care if he is 28. If he were 22 he would be going Top10 no question.

I still think the Fish take the plunge and he starts Week1.

Weeden is no joke.

Luck is no joke ugly but ~$30 Mil makes you a lot prettier.

Edited by Why So Serious?

He may be ugly, but man do I love watching him play. As I was watching the game yesterday, some of the throws he makes are just like "Damn, that's a hell of an NFL throw". He tosses up dimes all game...especially on the run.