JayFromDC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are hilarious, I'll miss yall

When it's too tough for them it's just right for us! Don't let the door hit your tail that's tucked between your legs! GO BILLS

OWf I been a fan for 23 years, you just joined the damn forum

Edited by JayFromDC

He'll be back. Nix clearly said that it would take 3 years and so far so good. Let's give them one last year.

The first thing they have to do is resign Stevie, cut Thigpen and draft a QB. Then pick up a good WR and a pass rusher or two.

steve stoj whatup, its been a while we used to go at it lol

With the new Nike uniforms, how could you want to miss out on the new memorabilia! Scratch that look at all the deals on the old Reebok stuff!!!

See you in the spring!

LMAO!

You guys are hilarious, I'll miss yall

OWf I been a fan for 23 years, you just joined the damn forum

Didn't relize being on a forum had anything to do with being a true fan...guess my 15 year season tickets, tattoo, dog name BRUCE, shrine of a house exclude me from fandom....if I was a coach you'd be cut anyway NO HEART

Didn't relize being on a forum had anything to do with being a true fan...guess my 15 year season tickets, tattoo, dog name BRUCE, shrine of a house exclude me from fandom....if I was a coach you'd be cut anyway NO HEART

Doesn't have anything to do with no heart my friend, its about being realistic. Why continue to support something you cant have any real input in, a owner that's almost a century years old, a family that probably doesn't want to run the team after he's gone, a general manager that should be starring on SNL, the longest drought in the NFL without being in the playoffs, a team that gave Ryan fitzpatrick 60 damn mil, should I continue?? I'm just smart enought to get out early