Who should I watch in Bowl games

MikeSpeed

The college bowl games are under way and I was wondering if you guys could give me a idea of what games to watch and what players? Or maybe you can direct me to a website that may have suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajqhxv21vfzJdHdJcTJCSW5oeklXamhEakF3Vk1FVnc#gid=0

Don't thank me, thank Astrobot for his great work.

Sat 12 pm Texas A&M Vs N Western (first team mentioned has their players listed first)

QB Ryan Tannehill

WR Jeff Fuller

CB Coryell Judie

RB Cyrus Gray

PK Randy Bullock

CB Terrence Frederick

WILB Garrick Williams

DE Tony Jerod-Eddie

DE Vince Browne

FB Drake Dunsmore

QB Dan Persa (had Achilles injury, so year was down)

Sat 2pm Georgia Tech Vs Utah

WR Stephen Hill

DE Izaan Cross

DT JT Barnes

RT Tony Bergstrom

DE Dave Kruger

Sat 3:30 pm Cincinnati vs. Vanderbilt

RB Isaiah Pead

DE Derek Wolfe

QB Zach Collaros

CB Casey Hayward

WILB Chris Marve

SS Sean Richardson

Sat 3:30 pm Illinois vs. UCLA

DE Whitney Mercilus

WR AJ Jenkins

RT Jeff Allen

RB Jason Ford

OC Graham Pocic

RB Johnathon Franklin

RT Mike Harris

SS Tony Dye

QB Kevin Prince (JR)

Sat 7:30 pm Virginia vs. Auburn

CB Chase Minnifield

DE Cam Johnson

DE Matt Conrath

LT Brandon Mosely

TE Philip Lutzenkirchen

RB Onterio McCalebb

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Wish I saw this first :doh:

I would Mike but college football isn't my thing.

I haven't taken the time to figure out which top prospects are still to appear in the bowl games for this week and next.

Don't you comment on draft prospects all the time? :unsure:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Yeah, I haven't watched a college football game in its entirety in years.

I simply don't have the time or desire to watch college games.

It's hard for me to watch football that includes receivers only needing to get one foot inbounds, players who are considered down when they fall even if there's no contact, and kickers who miss easy field goals. The wide hash marks also annoy me.

In other words, college football in spite of lots of great play, is still amateur football to me.

In fact, if there was another outdoor professional league with a national television contract, I'd be more likely to watch that than a college game.

But I love trying to evaluate players.

I get more from watching fifteen minutes of video at a site like Draft Breakdown than I do from spending 3 hours in front of a TV watching a college football game.

Yeah, I haven't watched a college football game in its entirety in years.

I simply don't have the time or desire to watch college games.

It's hard for me to watch football that includes receivers only needing to get one foot inbounds, players who are considered down when they fall even if there's no contact, and kickers who miss easy field goals. The wide hash marks also annoy me.

In other words, college football in spite of lots of great play, is still amateur football to me.

In fact, if there was another outdoor professional league with a national television contract, I'd be more likely to watch that than a college game.

But I love trying to evaluate players.

I get more from watching fifteen minutes of video at a site like Draft Breakdown than I do from spending 3 hours in front of a TV watching a college football game.

I love the college rules (bump and run all the way down the field and only 15 yrd pass interference) and wish the NFL would use them. The game would be more smash mouth and the pretty boys would be getting less concussions, Although I don't like the Hash marks either.

I like vids but they can leave out the bad stuff that a whole game can show, plus I like watching college.

I love the college rules (bump and run all the way down the field and only 15 yrd pass interference) and wish the NFL would use them. The game would be more smash mouth and the pretty boys would be getting less concussions, Although I don't like the Hash marks either.

I like vids but they can leave out the bad stuff that a whole game can show, plus I like watching college.

That's the nice thing about Draft Breakdown.

It's not just highlights.

Typically their video features show every play that player played from scrimmage in that game, good or bad.

Typically the packages are over 5 minutes long and include 30-50 plays.

Here's almost 15 minutes of your boy, Tannehill against Baylor earlier this year: http://draftbreakdown.com/ryan-tannehill-vs-baylor-2011

I'd much rather watch these 15 minutes than a 3 hour game.

Just having watched about 20 plays, Tannehill reminds me a lot of Alex Smith who was drafted first overall in 2005 and had a bit of a comeback year in 2011.

Both are big, tall, athletic guys with good arms. Both move really well. Similar body types.

Smith was set back by having a different offensive coordinator in each of his first 6 years in the NFL. He had a very unstable environment which led him to fail.

Harbaugh looks like he's done a great job of coaching up Smith and restoring his confidence.

Here's six minutes of Tannehill against Arkansas from earlier this year.

http://draftbreakdown.com/ryan-tannehill-vs-arkansas-2011

Again these are not highlights.

They are all the plays, good and bad.

That's the nice thing about Draft Breakdown.

It's not just highlights.

Typically their video features show every play that player played from scrimmage in that game, good or bad.

Typically the packages are over 5 minutes long and include 30-50 plays.

Here's almost 15 minutes of your boy, Tannehill against Baylor earlier this year: http://draftbreakdown.com/ryan-tannehill-vs-baylor-2011

I'd much rather watch these 15 minutes than a 3 hour game.

Just having watched about 20 plays, Tannehill reminds me a lot of Alex Smith who was drafted first overall in 2005 and had a bit of a comeback year in 2011.

Both are big, tall, athletic guys with good arms. Both move really well. Similar body types.

Smith was set back by having a different offensive coordinator in each of his first 6 years in the NFL. He had a very unstable environment which led him to fail.

Harbaugh looks like he's done a great job of coaching up Smith and restoring his confidence.

Here's six minutes of Tannehill against Arkansas from earlier this year.

http://draftbreakdown.com/ryan-tannehill-vs-arkansas-2011

Again these are not highlights.

They are all the plays, good and bad.

So would you want him in Buffalo?

(he out shone RG3 in that game :devil: )