Aaron Williams

buffalo_bills

I really think this kid has potential to be a star corner in this league. He's been beat deep a few times, but overall he's played very well, shutting down some pretty good receivers. He'll be our starting corner next year, and i'm very excited to see what he can do.

I agree. IMO, he keeps getting better with each game. I hope Nix & Whaley can draft another good player like Williams (anywhere after the 1st round).

I really think this kid has potential to be a star corner in this league. He's been beat deep a few times, but overall he's played very well, shutting down some pretty good receivers. He'll be our starting corner next year, and i'm very excited to see what he can do.

I like Williams a lot; he's looking like the best CB out of this draft (Patrick Peterson has been beaten more often). That being said, I hope Buffalo doesn't make a rash decision and get rid of McKelvin, who, as some posters have pointed out, seems to be playing much better without all of the criticism and pressure on him after making mistakes. Florence and McGee look to sadly be aging and increasingly ineffective, but I hope we keep all of our young corners. If Buffalo can grab him, I'd like to get Cortland Finnegan as a motivating vet in free agency.

i would like the Finnegan pick up in FA, but Williams will be a stud. Great cover skills and is rarely out of place. We've been waiting for the shutdown corner since Clements and its about time. Im not sayin he is there, but his showing this year has the odds stacked in his favor. Florence and McGee are good as gone! No need to keep McGee around, and McKelvin isnt to far behind especially if Rodgers can figure it out.

Kid is a stud for sure. When we drafted him this guy a t work was like the Bills are morons and he'll never watch them again (yeah one of those guys). I said he was great pick in the second when he should have gone first and we got a steal but I didn't think he would be this good. He may be the best rookie corner this year and should make the all rookie team.

Only issue with him I've seen is he's had a few PI calls because he didn't get his head turned around when he was getting beat, but that's a rookie issue. Definitely will be a good corner, and coming in at the right time. As great as McGee has been here, he's getting old and has been VERY fragile the past few years.

Deion was giving him props on NFL Network tonight saying his coverage technique was excellent, particularly how he waits for the receiver to turn back to the ball before he does. If Shepard can raise his game, we may have found at least three long-term starters on D from this draft.