CJ Spiller

Zulu Cthulhu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are that perhaps Gailey has been reluctant to use the kid because he doesn't want him out with a torn ACL or worse.

If that were to happen he would really have no viable option at RB because Choice sucks.

Or, he wants to bring him along very slowly for some reason

Spiller did get 18 touches today, so Chan might have finally gotten thinking his job isn't that secure, so whats the point of using Spiller sparingly if he isn't the HC in Buffalo next year :P

He was a luxury pick genius. :lol:

Come on! JPP or Pouncey wouldn't have been better picks! :bag:

What team drafts a center at #9? And if we had hindsight, JPP would have been a great pick. He probably would have gone in the top 3 if we had hindsight. But Spiller is definitely not a bust and has shown a burst few Bills' rbs have EVER had. He's a huge weapon and only Chan Gailey can stop him!

Not so much it seems...

If it was up to Chan Gailey he would still be on the bench. He would be cut next year and picked up by a contender who would utilize him properly and he would go on to a successful NFL career.

Fortunately the fates intervened and forced Gailey to use him.

Gailey is awful. This is another example of his shortcomings.

1324763727[/url]' post='2344883']

Thanks for recognizing my superior intellect. If it weren't for Spiller in addition to our THIRTY YEAR OLD starting RB we would be watching who?

Marshawn Lynch

Edited by Stl Bills

Thanks for recognizing my superior intellect. If it weren't for Spiller in addition to our THIRTY YEAR OLD starting RB we would be watching who?

The way you hate on Fred is weird. He was having an unbelievable season until he got hurt. Top 5 MVP type season. You don't have to disrespect a very good football player because you want people on TBD to know that you were "right" about your boyfriend CJ.

Smart GM's, Winning GMs' GM's with half a brain still address OL or DL with that pick. What is our record?

Now that you have the benefit of seeing how that draft played out exactly who would you have drafted Captain Hindsight? You get best player available. Spiller wasn't a reach he was a TOP ranked player. He is showing it now and getting better every week.

That being said I normally would be 100% with ya on OL and DL but we knew that the Bills weren't drafting OL. Some genius GM with half a brain thought they could make another Jason Peters out of 7th round pick Bell at LT. D-line I'm not sure who we would have gone after either since they might have still been considering Maybin a possibility.

I had no problem whatsoever with the Spiller pick and he is showing how good he can be. Don't fret we can still draft LB, DL and OL in next years draft. Spiller with his speed and quickness COULD be special. Time will tell.

If it was up to Chan Gailey he would still be on the bench. He would be cut next year and picked up by a contender who would utilize him properly and he would go on to a successful NFL career.

Fortunately the fates intervened and forced Gailey to use him.

Gailey is awful. This is another example of his shortcomings.

I don't think Gailey uses Spiller enough but this is a little much. We had the leading rusher in the entire NFL in FJax. Did you want to give him less carries? And our oline, which a lot of people thought was the worst in oline before the season, has opened up some huge holes for 2 different backs. Gailey deserves credit for that.

Smart GM's, Winning GMs' GM's with half a brain still address OL or DL with that pick. What is our record?

I find it amazing that no matter what happens, some people will always just be miserable !@#$s.