To Get Andrew Luck

8-8 Forever?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you would give that up for Luck.

That package is not nearly enough to get him, though.

+1

Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady...nobody traded to draft these guys

The Giants traded a boatload of picks for Eli Manning, and I assure that they don't regret it for one second. Eli is an elite QB (despite some flaws) who will serve them for 12-15 years.

this thread is hilarious, btw. most of you idiots wouldn't trade six nickels for a dollar, i guess.

LOL!!!!!!

No, these massive picks for one player trades rarely work out.

We would, in any event, waste those picks. Might as well trade them for one good player.

Thats what I am saying. You guys act like those picks have value to this scouting staff. Lets put it into perspective

3 questions, would you trade these players for the Luck Pick:

A) Whitner, McCargo, Lynch, Poz, and Trent Edwards (2006 & 2007 drafts)

B) McKelvin, Hardy, Chris Ellis, Aaron Maybin, Byrd. (2008 & 2009 drafts)

C) Spiller, Troupe, Carrington, Dareus, A Williams, and Sheppard. (2010 & 2011 drafts)

Thats Peanuts in the grand scheme of the 2011 NFL. The only one you even think about not doing is C because hell, the 2011 draft was the best draft this team has had in 15 years. But still, you jump at it. Besides we can still build in round 4-7, which is where all our best players come from anyways. With Barkley staying in school, I hope there is a chance the Browns dont take RG3 and we can at least get a QB. Maybe Chan will fall in love and talk Buddy into trading up for RG3

Edited by Thoner7