Jim Sensenbrenner

DaveinElma

Rush Limbaugh and Jim Sensenbrenner are two of the last people who should be calling Michelle Obama a fat-ass!

That's such a lame argument. That's like telling me I can't call you a dumb ass.

Exactly, when your such a dumb-ass yourself! :P

:D You're both dumbasses. Buftex for the original analogy, and Chef for setting her up.

Damn. You'll argue about anything. Are you a lawyer of some kind? :wallbash:

How long have you been here? You're just figuring this out now? But, if Tom's propensity to argue didn't exist, then this board would be somewhat reduced in entertainment value.

Again, same as welfare, same as every government program: short-term thinking that has been allowed to live long term, and, has been predicated on bad requirements definition. These government people don't FAIL because they don't try. Or, well, I believe that some of them do try, in spite of their limited abilities. It's not lack of trying, it's lack of problem solving skills, the ability to think critically, and more importantly: analytically. They simply haven't defined the problems they are trying to solve properly, and completely.

This is why we keep getting "one-size-fits-all" from them, or in this case, "one-lunch-fits-all". :lol: They simply don't have the ability to conceive of and manage a program any other way. Their organizational structure should also take some of the blame here as well.

Consider: it might have made sense to ask some of the kids to taste the food first, and thus effectively determine what kind of healthy food is required. Seems obvious, but when we are talking under-skilled, linear-thinking government employee? When we are talking about non-thinking, "respect my authorita" zealots like Michelle Obama? Not so obvious at all.

The answer: inevitably economies of scale loses to diminishing marginal returns, when we are talking enterprise business process, and life in general. The unfortunate fact is that most government people, and the statists who think they are the answer to everything, have no idea what that last sentence means. I'll make it easy for them: how much do you value a Christmas present, that is the exact same as what everybody else got? Sure, it was easy for the gift giver, and nobody can claim it isn't "fair", but chances are it doesn't really meet anybody's needs.

:D You're both dumbasses. Buftex for the original analogy, and Chef for setting her up.

How long have you been here? You're just figuring this out now? But, if Tom's propensity to argue didn't exist, then this board would be somewhat reduced in entertainment value.

I know he likes to fight but I would have thought Simpson would be impossible to argue. By anyone. I underestimated him.