Predicting the Draft Order

You can't take Coples unless you're going back to a base 4-3. I don't think anyone projects Coples as a 3-4 OLB.

if we go back to the 4-3 i could see good thing coming of kelsay, dareus, williams coples. barnett in the middle with a nice lb take in the 2nd and our defense could be ok.

The secret to our success is this: If we draft any caucasian players with long hair, any Hawaiian player (doesn't matter the position) and any player whose last name ends with alu or ata (basically Hawaiian) then we'll be fine... We need to stop looking for talent cuz it's not working... The Raiders go for speed no matter what... The Bills need to look for guys with nice hair...

The talk in Jax is they already are over Gain Blabbert. He is gun shy and doesn't look down the field. No one believes he can make it in the NFL.

With a new regime coming in it is likely that they draft "their guy" in Jax then try to fix the last guy's guy.

I like that Coples pick if we go back to a base 4-3.

Only thing is I don't see Moats able to seriously play DE.

What about Dwan Edwards?

I also think Barnett and Shepp are both MLB.

I think the ghost of Merriman could line up as situational pass rushed at DE though.

DE Kelsay/ Edwards

DT Dareus/ Carrington

DT Williams/ Heard

DE Coples/ Merriman?

SLB Davis / Moats?

MLB Barnett / Sheppard

WLB Morrison / Batten?

That 4-3 configure has a nice d-line. KELSAY actually looks good with his hand on the ground.

But a mess at LB.

But its a mess at LB in 3-4 so I guess you're not really losing anything.

Moats and Batten wouldn't be good 43 LBs so I put em back were they came from and Edwards isn't a 43 End. Yeah the LB situation is a mess but I did what I could. Barnett is a little light in the shorts so thats 'why I put him on the weakside as he can go sideline to sideline any way. Plus I wanted the best LBs on the field and Perry, Shep and Barnett would be better.

Bills need to sign Stevie and Draft DE Coples.

He's a freak. A true big pass rushing 270 lb defensive end. Dude is violent.

You can get free agency WR's, LB's, CB's etc. But the true stud DE's are like QB's. If you draft a good one you keep him. Bills fans will not tolerate another year of no pass rush, and I'm not banking on 'Merriman the Brittle' to help my team next year.

i think we will lose out the season and draft the first stud DE we've had since number 78.

This

I agree on getting Coples if none of the big-name QB's are available. I've watched most of the games Coples has played and IMO, he is better than Peppers was at UNC.

And this

Current Order:

Team Current Record Remaining Opponents Strength of Schedule

Indianapolis 1-13 Hou, @Jax .520

St. Louis 2-12 @Pit, SF .477

Minnesota 2-12 @Wash, Chi .516

Cleveland 4-10 @Bal, Pit .492

Tampa Bay 4-10 @Car, @Atl .496

Jacksonville 4-10 @Tenn, Ind .520

Washington 5-9 Min, @Phi .473

Miami 5-9 @NE, NYJ .516

Buffalo 5-9 Den, @NE .535

Carolina 5-9 TB, @NO .555

I think Jacksonville will win their final game against the colts making them 5-11, Washington will beat the Vikings at home next week making them 6-10, and Carolina will beat TB at home this week to make their final record 6-10. I am hoping that Miami will lose one of their two remaining games, but I just don't see that happening. Of course, I see Buffalo losing their two remaining games.

wow, just good enough the miss out on a QB. again.

This is how I see the final top 10 draft pick playing out...

1. Indianapolis (Andrew Luck QB Stan.)

2. St. Louis (Matt Kalil LT USC)

3. Minnesota (Justin Blackmon WR OkSt)

4. Cleveland (Trent Richardson RB Bama)

5. Tampa Bay (Morris Clayborne CB LSU)

6. Miami (Robert Griffin III QB Baylor)

7. Jacksonville (Matt Barkley QB USC)

8. Buffalo (Alshon Jeffery WR S.Car.)

9. Washington (Michael Floyd WR ND)

10. Carolina (Quentin Coples DE UNC)

I have us picking the best player available (IMO) at a position of need. A Miami win over the Jets or the Patsies could shake things up tremendously, and possibly give us a chance at one of the top 3 QB prospects (for those of you out there who want a QB). I guess we'll see how it all unfolds. What do you think :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think Miami beats the Jets, so that takes care of that.

The problem is that Belichek will have the Pats lay down in the meaningless last game...

...maybe not, I'm sure Belichek hasn't forgotten about that embarrassing loss to the Bills at the beginning of the season! His 2nd and 3rd string players will probably give us a beatdown!