Roy Williams...Dallas v Titans

Thailog80

Chris Brown spun out of the pile to his left then cut into the middle of the field only to see a hard charging Roy Williams coming. The guy throws up a nasty left stiff arm that knocked Roy williams on his can then scored the TD....that was a thing of beauty!! I didn't realize that Chris Brown was so big....6'3 230 lbs.

i saw it. he made it look easy. they showed a slow motion replay. Brown didnt even slow down. but i would like to see if he could do that in the regular season. i dont think the starters really take the preseason seriously. kinda lacking in fundamentals. like how to tackle.

Williams sucks.  See how Chris Brown just abused him?  Aren't you all glad we didn't draft him?

12791[/snapback]

;)

I haven't looked at the schedule,

but I hope for Chris Brown's sake that the Titans don't play the Cowboys this year.

Payback's a B word. :unsure:

Chris Brown spun out of the pile to his left then cut into the middle of the field only to see a hard charging Roy Williams coming. The guy throws up a nasty left stiff arm that knocked Roy williams on his can then scored the TD....that was a thing of beauty!! I didn't realize that Chris Brown was so big....6'3 230 lbs.

12767[/snapback]

Nice stiff arm by Brown....Horrible tackle attempt by Roy. He looked like he stopped just before getting to Brown and tried to grab his jersey to pull him down. There is no way you should be able to be knocked backwards when you are running straight at a guy at full steam. Maybe pushed down on your face, but not backwards!

Williams sucks.  See how Chris Brown just abused him?  Aren't you all glad we didn't draft him?

12791[/snapback]

Williams is a great player who got taken to school trying to tackle a big RB up high. I bet he is taking some ribbing in the film room today.

12767[/snapback]

I was at the game last night and C. Brown looked good all night long. Texas Stadium is pretty nice, but it holds nothing up to R. Wilson Stadium. All the fans are late in coming, and early to leave. I know it was pre-season, but it was still a bit disappointing. The game was good overall and Vinny looked pretty good with what he was doing.

The Cheerleaders were very fine.