What if Bills lose to Miami again today?

San-O

Just occurred to me, the Bills got beaten rather badly last time they played Miami, now a 4-9 team who just

fired their coach because of the poor results he was getting.

What if the Bills lose again to this team?

o What does it say about the Bills?

o What does it say about the front office?

o Does it say anything at all that we don't already know?

Seems pretty sad if this did in fact happen.

Edited by SoCal-Surf

Just occurred to me, the Bills got beaten rather badly last time they played Miami, now a 4-9 team who just

It says the Bills are a below average team. It says the front office did not get enough depth for us as was obvious after the Giants game. I think we already know some part of whats going on with the Bills. But on the positive side we could get a better draft pick.

What do you mean "if"?

The same thing if we win...nothing.

PTR

I agree Doc, the Bills got there wins early in the year when they were healthy, and some of the other teams were still finding themselves; Miami has done the opposite, they were healthy well into the year and happen to play teams that were becoming decimated with injuries (Bills/Skins/Raiders) and they dominated those teams, they had a few injuries last week and got beat badly. Bottom line them and the Dolphins are 5/6/7 win teams. With more depth and less injuries they will be a 7/8/9 win team

well it happened.

7 losses in a row this year. 8 losses in a row last year.

chan is on the hott seat if you ask me.

That's kind of my point: You get beat again, by a division rival, who just fired their coach because he wasn't getting it done.

Gailey IS getting it done?

That's kind of my point: You get beat again, by a division rival, who just fired their coach because he wasn't getting it done.

Gailey IS getting it done?

This should be a interesting offseason. If Gailey decides to keep Edwards as he DC he should be fired.

There I said it and sticking to it.

Hey chackoff.

You're in the wrong place.

Feel free to flex your football knowledge: http://forums.twobil...-game-vs-miami/

I don't claim to have any particular football knowledge. Just that I've followed the Bills for 45 years or so and kinda have this losing thing down....when a team does the same thing game in and game out it's silly to expect a different outcome - that's called insanity.

well it happened.

7 losses in a row this year. 8 losses in a row last year.

chan is on the hott seat if you ask me.

If we lose out then despite all of the injuries that we've had, changes really have to be made.... again.

I don't claim to have any particular football knowledge. Just that I've followed the Bills for 45 years or so and kinda have this losing thing down....when a team does the same thing game in and game out it's silly to expect a different outcome - that's called insanity.

Well you were right.

The game was sitting there for the majority of it, waiting for the Bills to claim victory.

Unfortunately Gailey refused to use Spiller in the same way that Miami's new coach used Bush.