BOWLS

Astrobot

As DraftTek's Bills Analyst I find it helpful to know which prospects I need to watch in each game during bowl season. This year, I'll be tied up with (or by) grandchildren for the earlier bowls, so I want to share my list with TSW to get your help.

Here is a link to my Google Doc.

I'd appreciate help this year, especially through the earlier bowls. Thanks!

Starts Tomorrow!

Astro

Best Bet today: Watch Adrian Robinson OLB34 for Wyoming at 2:00 on ESPN. We have him as a sixth rounder. DB Tashaun Gipson, also on Wyoming, is a big defensive back (6’0″/205) that has experience playing corner and free safety.

Tonight, watch Ladarius Green at TE for Louisiana-Lafayette at 9:00 on ESPN. We have him at RD5. SD State has Ryan Lindley at QB as L-L's opponent.

Geez. Didn't realize Donte Paige-Moss had slid so much. All the way to projected 5th round huh?

As a OLB34, he'll never play a down in the NFL. The assault on a teammate, the spitting incident 11 days ago, the playing time plummeting this year, etc. makes him the most overrated linebacker in the draft. One of the analysts says: "He just hasn’t developed at all. He still has plenty of upside if the light comes on for him, but I’m not sure exactly what that requires. I think if he worked harder to get stronger and improve his hand usage he might progress next year as a senior, but he will have to earn his starting spot back or make a serious impact as a rotational guy." And he wasn't talking about Maybin.

As DraftTek's Bills Analyst I find it helpful to know which prospects I need to watch in each game during bowl season. This year, I'll be tied up with (or by) grandchildren for the earlier bowls, so I want to share my list with TSW to get your help.

Here is a link to my Google Doc.

I'd appreciate help this year, especially through the earlier bowls. Thanks!

Starts Tomorrow!

Astro

Thats alot of games to go through but I plan on watching the teams that I didn't get to see so far. I want to see:

Marshall because of OLB Vinny Curry and 361 Lb NT Brandon Bullock

TCU Tank Carder ILB (or maybe saftey for us)

Boise Billy Winn DE, Shea McClellin OLB, Nate Porter LT

Man too tired for this. Want to See Alabama especially Upshaw, Kirkpatrick, Hightower and NT Josh chapman. What happened to Chapman and Alameda Ta'amu in the rankings? these guys were top two NTs and now they are late second rounders (which could be great for us).

Thats alot of games to go through but I plan on watching the teams that I didn't get to see so far. I want to see:

Marshall because of OLB Vinny Curry and 361 Lb NT Brandon Bullock

TCU Tank Carder ILB (or maybe saftey for us)

Boise Billy Winn DE, Shea McClellin OLB, Nate Porter LT

Man too tired for this. Want to See Alabama especially Upshaw, Kirkpatrick, Hightower and NT Josh chapman. What happened to Chapman and Alameda Ta'amu in the rankings? these guys were top two NTs and now they are late second rounders (which could be great for us).

I like Curry A LOT. The guy has faced consistent double-teams all year, but still has amassed 20+ tackles for loss, 11 sacks, and 5 forced fumbles. He reminds me of Von Miller, but he's at a lower level school that doesn't face the same level of competition as Miller did. I still think he's going to be an excellent 3-4 OLB at the NFL level.