(NBA)CP3 & Blake Griffin...shifting the power in LA???

The Poojer

what a move by the Clippers....should be exciting to watch this team....Go Braves!!!!! :rolleyes:

Benoit Benjamin is over $500k in arrears on his child supprt. Saw that on black sports online.

"And yes, arrears is a word. Its a legal term for overdue payments."

"Benjamin did have a response when told judegement, he said:

“That can’t be correct,” Benjamin said. “$517, …?”

Benoit Benjamin is over $500k in arrears on his child supprt. Saw that on black sports online.

"And yes, arrears is a word. Its a legal term for overdue payments."

"Benjamin did have a response when told judegement, he said:

“That can’t be correct,” Benjamin said. “$517, …?”

As a Scrabble player that's valuable info. Nice Bingo word there.

what a move by the Clippers....should be exciting to watch this team....Go Braves!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll enjoy the cp3 to griffin lobs.

I think Paul may run from the ownership out there if he was unhappy with bowers here. We will see if he makes it past 2 seasons and re-signs

The deals great for the hornets too. Gordon is very solid and adding potentially a second lottery pick could be huge. If the minny pick ends up top 5, and the hornets natural first hits high as well.... It should be a really good draft on top of that. Kaman and aminu will help this roster too. Big ol expiring contract. Now we just need an owner.

Not familiar with CP3's squirliness towards management, hopefully he will mature. You are right about what the hornets got in return. They made out very well!

I'll enjoy the cp3 to griffin lobs.

I think Paul may run from the ownership out there if he was unhappy with bowers here. We will see if he makes it past 2 seasons and re-signs

The deals great for the hornets too. Gordon is very solid and adding potentially a second lottery pick could be huge. If the minny pick ends up top 5, and the hornets natural first hits high as well.... It should be a really good draft on top of that. Kaman and aminu will help this roster too. Big ol expiring contract. Now we just need an owner.