I am just frustrateed

mousetrap08

Right now I don't know what to think about this team . But I have to say this and I know it is very wrong. I think that R.W. has to go one way or the other if we as Bills fans ever want to see the playoffs again! This team in my opinion is very hard to watch especially the defense and the cheap players are "NOT GOING TO HELP AT ALL'! I have never really been one of those fans that bashed the front office or the coaching staff because I always figured they knew a lot more than me. The thing though that I just don't understand is R.w. who is well into his 90's is why not spend some of that money to put the best team on the field that he can. What does he think that he can live for another 20 years? I don't think so. In my opinion we should get rid of all these old corpses like Buddy and R.W. bring in some new blood! and turn this B.S. around!(WHAT A JOKE).

This season has been yet another sick joke. This team isn't allowed to make any progress by the gods of football or whoever. We lose all our best players to injury. Once our offense was figured out we can't counter with any sort of strategy. I don't understand how Fitz can go from a guy who lead us from behind twice this season to huge wins could crumble to what we have now. It's like we're cursed.

PTR

F the Bills. They've done nothing to merit our love in over a decade. Bills FANS, on the other hand, are the best. Much love to you all.

Here here..."F" the Bills - they no longer are even playing hard. An embarrassing team to support - frankly, just leave WNY and let people get on with life...enough feeling the dread of them leaving every season and wanting to believe in something that has no purpose other than to make money for some old guy who checked out long ago...

I agree Ralph should sell the team. We cant be an organization that sells a home game to toronto each year and not even take that money and not make the team more competitive.

this is sad that we become the worst run team in the league.

Unfortunately he never will. Only an angel of mercy can release us of RW and his clutches

This season has been yet another sick joke. This team isn't allowed to make any progress by the gods of football or whoever. We lose all our best players to injury. Once our offense was figured out we can't counter with any sort of strategy. I don't understand how Fitz can go from a guy who lead us from behind twice this season to huge wins could crumble to what we have now. It's like we're cursed.

PTR

Mr. PTR I have to say that I have total respect to what you say and to how you feel and I to agree that this team seems to have no direction to it. I am a 46 year old man that has had 2 heart attacks and I have to say that this team is starting to get to be huge waste of my time. As much as I love the Bills they are not worth my well being. I have a great family with a grand child and another one on the way and I will not encourage them to become a football fan. It is sad to because at one time I was proud to be a Bills fan and know I just can't say that. I am not willing to wish for a fellow human beings death but RW'S death is the only hope us Bills fans have to ever see this team win again. :(

Unfortunately he never will. Only an angel of mercy can release us of RW and his clutches

WELL SAID!

Went to my first game at the rockpile in 1968 with the old man. He had a bad opinion of Ralph back then and (god rest his soul) would have the same things to say about him today. Our success in the 90's may have been pure luck. Ralph needs to sell this team to a Mark Cuban type of owner who actually cares about W/L's

I AGREE! how this moron made the hall of fame is beyond me. WHAT A DISGRACE TO ALL THE GOOD OWNERS LIKE GEORGE HALAS AND THE REST THAT DESRVE TO BE THERE! RW. IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND I DO NOT HAVE A OZ.OF RESPECT FOR HIM.

Mr. PTR I have to say that I have total respect to what you say and to how you feel and I to agree that this team seems to have no direction to it. I am a 46 year old man that has had 2 heart attacks and I have to say that this team is starting to get to be huge waste of my time. As much as I love the Bills they are not worth my well being. I have a great family with a grand child and another one on the way and I will not encourage them to become a football fan. It is sad to because at one time I was proud to be a Bills fan and know I just can't say that. I am not willing to wish for a fellow human beings death but RW'S death is the only hope us Bills fans have to ever see this team win again. :(

WELL SAID!

Don't discourage your child from being a football fan - the sport is a great one...i would however let them pick the team they support on their own...don't influence them to folow the Bills, that would be tantamount to child abuse.

People let's not forget that this is only a GAME. There are a lot more serious things going on in this world than the Buffalo Bills. Chill people.

Love the Bills because they are The Buffalo Bills. Good or bad they just play a darn game.

I will love them for ever as long as they stay in Buffalo.

The HOPE lies in the fact that we have hope for a better year next year.

People let's not forget that this is only a GAME. There are a lot more serious things going on in this world than the Buffalo Bills. Chill people.

Love the Bills because they are The Buffalo Bills. Good or bad they just play a darn game.

This.

I laugh at the "sell the team so we can move on!" logic. If people want so desperately to move on, how hard is it to find another hobby? What, you have no free will? You're obligated to support a team you hate?

this is exactly how i feel. love my team, wish they were doing better, and hope they do better next year. i have nothing but respect for mr. wilson because he gave us the buffalo bills and has kept them in buffalo for us to enjoy. say what you want but that goes a long way with me.

Welcome to the DECADE, and then some of frustration!! :bag:

Chan Gailey himself stated that the team has lost its confidence... no kidding Sherlock....that happened in week 9 against the NY Jets, when the Jets held the team down and rubbed its nose in dog poop!

Tell me, what is different from this year under Gailey then it was under Jauron from an injury standpoint....nothing has changed! Gailey brought in 3 new S&C coaches and still this team is decimated by injuries!

Tell me, what is different from Jauron's lame Tampon 2 to George Edwards terribad 3-4? Still can't stop a running team, and they went from pretty decent against the pass (yardage wise) last season to even worse then stopping the run, the defense stinks yet again!

Tell me, what is so exciting watching a team that plays well on offense for 5 games and then falls on its face, 2008 all over again. Chan gailey and Dick Jauron have a bunch in common, Gailey was good at one thing like Jauron was, passing game Gailey and passing defense Jauron, no team can win being one dimensional! Plus, teams have figured out Gailey's ":finesse" style of offense and it stopped working.

Gailey is actually a better head coach then Jauron, even with a bunch of assistants that had no previous NFL experience the team played hard for him. Very few mistakes by the players considering how young and raw the team is. Plus he is more likable then Skelator by the fans in just about every facet.

But you know what, bottom line this game is about wins and losses... at 5-8 and eliminated from any playoff chance and 3 games to go. the Bills have a chance to finish 8-8 better then Jauron ever did in Buffalo.- 7-9 to duplicate what a moron accomplished -or 6-10 duplicating what the moron and Perry Fewell did, or 5-11 one game better then last season.

I stated after watching the NY Jets pound the Bills into submission in week 9 that they probably wouldn't win another game this year. I bitterly complained about Gailey all off season and then retracted all that after he won 5 games, and had 9 to go. At that time the only 2 losses were to the Bengals and Giants by 3 points each. Then in week 9 the Jets exposed this team in so many ways, they stole their heart away.