Choppin It Up: An Interview with Arthur Moats, OLB Buffalo Bills

Here is a great article on Arthur Moats of the Buffalo Bills, make sure you follow Optimum Scouting for up to date NFL Draft input and Mock Drafts. They do a good job.

I am a scout for them and the interviewer for this article, Check out my other articles on our site. I write articles called Diamond in the Rough as well, with some great up and coming athletes such as Ryan Steed, Furman University Cornerback, Adrian Hamilton, Prairie View A&M University DE/OLB, Ryan Davis Bethune Cookman University DE, Thomas Mayo, WR, California (PA), Rico Wallace WR, Shenandoah University, Casey Therriault QB, Jackson State University, Stanley Porter DE, and Charles Deas NT of Shaw University and more to come. Be on the lookout for our newest articles and our top 150 prospects of the nation.

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/nfl-articles/choppin-it-up-with-arthur-moats-of-the-buffalo-bills.html

Here is a great article on Arthur Moats of the Buffalo Bills, make sure you follow Optimum Scouting for up to date NFL Draft input and Mock Drafts. They do a good job.

I am a scout for them and the interviewer for this article, Check out my other articles on our site. I write articles called Diamond in the Rough as well, with some great up and coming athletes such as Ryan Steed, Furman University Cornerback, Adrian Hamilton, Prairie View A&M University DE/OLB, Ryan Davis Bethune Cookman University DE, Thomas Mayo, WR, California (PA), Rico Wallace WR, Shenandoah University, Casey Therriault QB, Jackson State University, Stanley Porter DE, and Charles Deas NT of Shaw University and more to come. Be on the lookout for our newest articles and our top 150 prospects of the nation.

http://www.optimumscouting.com/draft/nfl-articles/choppin-it-up-with-arthur-moats-of-the-buffalo-bills.html

I got excited when I saw the word "chopped" aka "cut". After watching Moats' pathetic play he certainly could deserve to get chopped.

Thanks for all the views guys, i have really enjoyed this site, it is awesome. i will be here for many years to come

This isn't exactly the best time to burst onto the site. The only people left on the boards are those who are used to their team being out of playoff contention in December, or jaded fans who hope crush any sense of hope for the hopeful.

This isn't exactly the best time to burst onto the site. The only people left on the boards are those who are used to their team being out of playoff contention in December, or jaded fans who hope crush any sense of hope for the hopeful.

That's not true, and I must protest this comment. There are some of us who are here that knew where we were at especially with our defense, are at due to injuries, and will be at unless we get an infusion of talent, straight out facts. In order for there to be hope the front office must GIVE us hope- not false hope, but bonafide hope that will tell us we will compete for a playoff berth. A lot of us are sick to DEATH of false hope, and yearn for a sign of sustained positive change. The only thing the Buffalo Bills have sustained is a reputation for vying for a top 15 draft pick, and someday it will be reversed. Until then, dark clouds hang over the Bills and that's not being jaded.

Well it don't matter I am a huge Bills fan and huge Bills supporter, I have been with them forever, never liked a different team and supported them always. I still where their jerseys around and get picked on, but I love em, They are my team forever.

Damond

Good interview Damond. Thanks for posting it as it's always good to get insight to one of the people many are bashing for being a cause of the issues we have seen on defense. I don't know why Moats seems to have gone backward from his rookie year. I had hoped to see more progress from a guy who seemed to have a high motor and truly enjoy getting to the qb. The Favre hit has been a big highlight in a career recently lacking in them. I'll root for him as he seems like a good guy, but he's gonna need to do more than just admire Ray Lewis, he's gonna need to start emulating him.