Wasn't that long ago ...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol great thread.

After week 1: "The media is so dumb!!! How can they not see this well-oiled machine coming through WNY!!!!"

Others after week 4: "uhh, maybe we should pump the brakes guys...our defense still doesn't look great.."

Response: "ARE YOU SERIOUS, WHAT A JOKE, WE CAN PICK OFF ANY QB 40 TIMES!!!"

Others after week 12: "yea, I saw this collapse coming from a mile away - our starters are average and we have no depth"

Response: "SO YOU'RE HAPPY THEY SUCK?? WHY DO YOU POST HERE? YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN!!"

Good on JW for this thread. It's not like PTR takes it easy on people when they disagree with him..

It's funny how I got this reputation as a pollyanna. This is an example of a lie repeated often enough until it becomes a fact. If you don't blame Ralph for everything from not making the playoffs to spilling your beer then you must be a pollyanna. People have replaced reason with rage, and if you challenge them you are the enemy.

I was actually speaking about people making vile posts toward jw. I could give a schitt about what cretins like you think. By the way, find the post where I insulted jw's or anyone's mother. Oh you can't? Gee, I wonder why? Someone has to resort to making stuff up to bolster their posts. Pretty weak.

PTR

damn ptr no wonder some posters dont like you. I STARTED OUT DEFENDING YOU, DUMMY. now im a cretin???

im pretty sure even jw knows you didnt insult his mom. c'mon man. take a freaking chill pill.

damn ptr no wonder some posters dont like you. I STARTED OUT DEFENDING YOU, DUMMY. now im a cretin???

im pretty sure even jw knows you didnt insult his mom. c'mon man. take a freaking chill pill.

I must not have picked up the sarcasm. Sorry about that. Been taking a few shots lately.

PTR

Nothing could be further from the truth. If the Bills wanted to, they could release Fitz before the seventh day of the next league year and only be on the hook for the $10m bonus he got upon signing the new deal plus his 3.22m salary for this year. Doubt that happens, but the Bills could do it if they wished.

They can also draft a franchise QB if they wish and groom him for 3 years as Fitz is only guaranteed 24m over those three seasons and, with the new rookie wage caps in place, they could comfortably carry both on their roster.

Fitz's new deal was good for both sides. Fitz will either grow into that franchise QB or be gone within three years while the Bills won't be hamstrung by the numbers.

GO BILLS!!!

So what you are saying is we have at least 3 more years until we get a franchise quarterback? Oh Joy? But hey what is the difference between 11 years and 14 years of losing?

when did i say i was content with losing???

fitz may not be the hall of fame qb you're expecting, but we have bigger issues first.

If you are convinced he already is a franchise quarterback (as you corrected my post to read), then yes you are content with losing if you truly believe that.

So what you are saying is we have at least 3 more years until we get a franchise quarterback? Oh Joy? But hey what is the difference between 11 years and 14 years of losing?

No, that's not what I'm saying but I'm not surprised you read it that way.

My main point in response to your post was that Fitz is not FORCED to be a franchise QB. You make it sound like his new deal locks the Bills into him and prevents them from selecting a great QB prospect in the draft. Nothing has changed since the last draft when the Bills FO frequently stated that if there's a "15 year guy" there, they'll take him.

GO BILLS!!!

So are you saying that you regret your original attack post or you just can't take it :cry:

You don't actually read these threads, do you? I was more concerned with the crap being thrown at jw. I could care less what you have to say about me. In fact I love how agitated you get over me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice edit job. What's the matter? Didn't want to include my entire post? Were the words to big for you?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot