falling in Love with Mathieu from LSU

Um, hello.

Marcel Dareus.

GO BILLS!!!

It isn't fair to say Dareus has been successful. Ok? Sure. But successful? You have seen the Bills give up 4 TD passes to Mark Sanchez haven't you? It is also unfair to say he has failed, because his supposed lunch pail line mate got a big contract and skipped town. That is not fair to do to a rookie.

I would not base drafting a French guy on the results of Dareus. He is a big maybe and even if he works out he is the exception.

John William Fuqua

John and William are both Angler names. Fuqua is a Mormon name.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

It isn't fair to say Dareus has been successful. Ok? Sure. But successful? You have seen the Bills give up 4 TD passes to Mark Sanchez haven't you? It is also unfair to say he has failed, because his supposed lunch pail line mate got a big contract and skipped town. That is not fair to do to a rookie.

I would not base drafting a French guy on the results of Dareus. He is a big maybe and even if he works out he is the exception.

John and William are both Angler names. Fuqua is a Mormon name.

Hes too small in my opinion

Not defending him, but he reminds me of winfield....not just height and size.... some guys db are born with that football timing and instinct they know when to go for the ball he has that...I compared him to woodson because his ability to change a game.....right away....( I didn't see deion play in college, but I saw wooddson)

Not defending him, but he reminds me of winfield....not just height and size.... some guys db are born with that football timing and instinct they know when to go for the ball he has that...I compared him to woodson because his ability to change a game.....right away....( I didn't see deion play in college, but I saw wooddson)

Great. A small French guy. That'll help. Does he stand at the line of scrimmage with one hand tucked into his jersey?

The future of the Bills?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Haven't seen Mathieu play but now it sounds like you're describing Brandon Flowers… who I always thought was a Winfield type except with better ball skills.

Great. A small French guy. That'll help. Does he stand at the line of scrimmage with one hand tucked into his jersey?

The future of the Bills?

During post game locker room interviews he wears a beret and a hairlip mustache, and smokes imported cigarettes.

The one thing that scares me is the drug suspension- you know, during his breakout year on the way to a potential championship. Not a prime time to be smoking.

Oh,the things 19 year olds will do... Im not that worried about the boneheaded suspension. He'll learn.

Honey Badger has been amazing this season. Single-handedly made it a pleasure to watch every LSU game this year. The kid has instincts that simply cant be coached.

Im actually very happy he is not eligible until 2013. We'll be in a much better position to use a 1st rounder on an outside position. Just keep adding playmakers from Champion SEC schools. :thumbsup: