[closed]Stevie Has a New Name

T master

They meaning the guys on NFL network and Brian Billick is leading the charge are calling Stevie J , Selfish Stevie !! And they say the check won't come if he keeps it up which i have a tendency to believe ..

If he keeps dropping passes when you need him most & he keeps getting stupid penalties that cost his team points in the long run he is destined to be a #2 & not a #1 , which i think the Bills being the Bills may use that to their advantage which usually means that with Stevie having his contract up this year he may seek employment some where else to see if he can get the big bucks !!

I for one hope not i wish he could be more like Andre Reed just catch the ball & let his out put do the talking !! But in todays game every body is looking to be a hot dog first & a team guy second !!!!

Welcome to todays NFL which like the Falcons Head coach said so well years ago on that famous clip Stevie it means "Not For Long" if you keep making plays like that !!!

And ESPN spent about 10 minutes discussing LeBron and Durant's possibility of going to the NFL.

Stevie is young, show-boat that is enjoying his time as a 7th round draft pick that is the #1 receiver on our team.

I really don't care what he does as long as he comes to play and makes the plays. There are plenty worse offenders of excessive celebration every week. Stevie did go over the line on the celebration, but that play didn't make him selfish.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.