Whose career is over in Buffalo

1. Roscoe, he can't stay healthy, and at 170 pounds he doesn't hold up.

2. McGee , on the wrong side of 30 something and can't finish a season.

3. Leodis, I was hoping for good things from him, but he seems to be in Chan's Dog house and now that he is hurt, I think he could be done

4. Troupe, may get a third year to prove himself but he is on the hot seat for sure !

5. Merriman, he's like an old car you just keep throwing money at !

6. Easley, I think get released on a medical.

7. Kelsey, It's time to say good bye, he's no OLB.

1. Roscoe, he can't stay healthy, and at 170 pounds he doesn't hold up.

4. Troupe (he can't stay healthy), may get a third year to prove himself but he is on the hot seat for sure !

Kelsay is not the worst player on the team by a long shot.

McGee and McKelvin can be depth at a position that needs depth.

Merriman, likewise - he's not himself, but he's still better than anything else we've fielded.

Easley, I don't think will be able to come back but if he can, he deserves the same shot as anyone.

Incomprehensibly, Wretched George's career is still intact..

What's so incomprehensible?

He's Gailey's buddy and Gailey's choice. Gailey couldn't fire him last year without looking like a fool.

This year, he will point at all the injuries and make a case that he didn't have enough to work with.

It may be stupid and unpopular with the fans, but it's easy to comprehend.

Mckelvin and Troupe stay , they are still under contract and play hard. They will be back

gone

1 Davis,torbor,morrison linebackers need a reboot

2 scott not a bad player but they are moving on

3 bell seems like they are going with the rooking , Bell wiil get over paid by someone

4 Spencer Johnson was a decent d lineman but awful olb , My guess is they go elsewhere next year

5 Parrish , injury prone FREE AGENT

Quick note. Dispite his immaturity if Stevie hits the free agnet market I wonder if the pats come calling . Johnson played as well as you can against Revis, to the point where they had to give Revis help . That said I would like to see the Bills start signing potential free agents. Chandler, Urbik, johnson to start .

Mckelvin and Troupe stay , they are still under contract and play hard. They will be back

gone

1 Davis,torbor,morrison linebackers need a reboot

2 scott not a bad player but they are moving on

3 bell seems like they are going with the rooking , Bell wiil get over paid by someone

4 Spencer Johnson was a decent d lineman but awful olb , My guess is they go elsewhere next year

5 Parrish , injury prone FREE AGENT

Quick note. Dispite his immaturity if Stevie hits the free agnet market I wonder if the pats come calling . Johnson played as well as you can against Revis, to the point where they had to give Revis help . That said I would like to see the Bills start signing potential free agents. Chandler, Urbik, johnson to start .

I doubt the Bills let Bell go - he was playing well before he got hurt. If nothing else he is sound depth at LT if he has lost the starting job.

It looks more and more like the Bills will let Stevie hit the FA market. Teams will ant him but I question the money he seems to be seeking. He is too inconsistent and too immature to get elite money.

Stevie would be making a mistake to take his antics and "free spirit" persona to the Pats.

Belichek will have none of that on his ship, and Johnson would be keel-hauled. Remember this is the guy who sat Welker for the "foot interview".

Also, NE is the Welker-and-Gronk show, Stevie would be "just a guy" there.

Ravens or 'niners need WR help.

I doubt the Bills let Bell go - he was playing well before he got hurt. If nothing else he is sound depth at LT if he has lost the starting job.

It looks more and more like the Bills will let Stevie hit the FA market. Teams will ant him but I question the money he seems to be seeking. He is too inconsistent and too immature to get elite money.

I hope the Bills don't let Bell go. They need depth. They also need a RT and perhaps Hairston or Bell could be an upgrade there. Pears has done...adequately. Bell was a road grader in the run game this year.

I hate like hell to say this, I think the Bills will make Stevie a fair offer and he will turn it down - and get more from another team. Look at Poz.

1. Roscoe, he can't stay healthy, and at 170 pounds he doesn't hold up. <-- Should be

2. McGee , on the wrong side of 30 something and can't finish a season. <-- Will be

3. Leodis, I was hoping for good things from him, but he seems to be in Chan's Dog house and now that he is hurt, I think he could be done <-- Should Be

4. Troupe, may get a third year to prove himself but he is on the hot seat for sure ! <-- Not done

5. Merriman, he's like an old car you just keep throwing money at ! <-- Not done

6. Easley, I think get released on a medical. <-- Not done

7. Kelsey, It's time to say good bye, he's no OLB. <-- Not done

Can eveyone please stop saying that we should "sign Bell for depth". He's a free agent. Just off the first five games of this year, someone will offer him starting LT money. I hope he resigns with the Bills and that Hairston is moved to RT. But, please, they are not going to sign Bell to have him sit on the bench.

3. Leodis, I was hoping for good things from him, but he seems to be in Chan's Dog house and now that he is hurt, I think he could be done

6. Easley, I think get released on a medical.

7. Kelsey, It's time to say good bye, he's no OLB.

3. Worst case if Leodis' injury is that bad he'd be put on IR. I think he comes back next year, even if all he can do is be the 4th CB, he's shown an ability to be a performer on specs and would be better at DB than someone like Reggie Corner.

6. Easley is on IR and is still Bills property, has it been released what his illness was?

7. Kelsay sadly has been the teams best pass rusher and was missed when Moats and Batten had to fill in for him due to injury.

This is probably Stevie Johnson's last year as a Bill, he wants money that they're rumored to not want to offer. And why give big bucks to a guy who crumbles under pressure?

I find it amusing that on a team that is in trouble for not having any depth, people want to get rid of players like Bell or Kelsay or McKelvin or even Spiller who, if they did not start, would be quality backups.

Just because you decide someone is not a great starter or has not played up to their expectations or their draft position does not mean they should be off the team. Otherwise you never have any depth.