Merry Christmas Eve to everyone....

ICE

Merry Christmas, ICE! :P

This team reminds me so much of the 2000 Ravens. Great D, great ST, decent O.

Both teams with journeyman QBs, a great RB, decent OL,... we've got better WRs, they had Shannon Sharpe. Both teams struggled (the Bills moreso), but both teams got red-hot going into the play-offs. If we make it, anything can happen. :doh:

Gotta KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

happy holidays to you too.

Nice comment about Drew.  He is  class guy... no question about it, he grades over the top there.  But "class" doesn't produce 1st downs, completions, and TD, and, most of all... WINS.  The Bills staff knows that and 31 other NFL teams know it.  But for some reason, a lot of Bills fans don't see it.

This season still hangs in the balance... even if the Bills win out, their season could be over.  And if that's the way it ends up... so be it.  At least they fought the good fight and have momentum and a lot of other things going for them as they come to camp next season... just hope the injury bug doesn't jump out at them.

Lastly... the Pittsburgh game (unless the Bills make the playoffs) will be Drew's last game as the Bills starter (and let's hope he plays like it)... unless injury hits JP... the job is his... the Bills gain nothing by continuing to start Bledsoe and in this league, and life too, if you aren't gaining ground and moving forward, you're losing ground and moving in reverse. 

Merry Christmas to all.

177067[/snapback]

Leave it to an ICE posting to bring out all the anti-Bledsoe trolls. :P How happy are you guys now that your fearless leader is back? Found your purpose in life again?

Merry Christmas, ICE.

Merry Christmas ICE, my group and I will be out in full force at the SF game. We'll do a bowling ball shot in your honor.

Good luck to Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl.

177503[/snapback]

Thank you brother!

This offense MUST start showing it can run 80 yard drives and do so damn quick or we are in trouble.

I agree whole-heartedly; the O has to play better and more consistently or they are not going to get very far against better teams.

You are right Drew Bledsoe is a class act and a hell of a nice guy. I was hoping when Bledsoe came to the Bills that the short-commings I noticed in his game with the Pats could somehow be corrected. The same thing I saw then IM seeing now. I won't bash the guy, all players hit the"wall" so-to-speak when its evident that its time to hang up the cleats. After 40 years of watching my beloved Buffalo Bills, I haven't for quite some time (maybe 30 years :doh: ) gone ga-ga over this player or that player but focused more on the team as broken down by units; O,D.& ST. I don't expect many fans to watch or pick up on the different factors that can make or break a play(even this fan misses more than he catches today :P ) but IM seeing the same tendencies today with DB that I saw him make with the Pats. Its too bad to, I was really hopeful DB could turn it around with the Bills, but he hasn't and its time to move on. I took off the rose colored glasses a long time ago.

Merry Christmas Ice