The Bills lost today because...

Just Jack

Because Mclovin got hurt !

Because Mclovin got hurt !

And how did YOUR actions affect that?

Should have never got out of my lucky chair and cleaned the pee up later

I almost know the feeling. During the 2nd I had to go, but tried to wait till halftime. Ended up while I was sitting on the toilet the Jets scored before the end of the half.

But what did you do today that affected the outcome?

It must have been that time I yelled "Catch the Ball" at the TV, which distracted Stevie and caused him to drop the pass. But Fitz hit him in the worst possible place - his hands..

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

And how did YOUR actions affect that?

I almost know the feeling. During the 2nd I had to go, but tried to wait till halftime. Ended up while I was sitting on the toilet the Jets scored before the end of the half.

You sit down when you pee?

Today I didn't drink while watching the bills game, and I wasn't wearing my usual Wood jersey.

I showered but didn't shampoo my hair....it won't happen again.

I did both and even a shower on Saturday

night too BUT had to pick up my son at

the airport today during the 2nd quarter

and could only listen to the game on my

local sports talk station along with doing 97

Rock on an app on my iPhone .

While it wasn't anything I did, I was in the mix...the bar I go to with the downtown philly bills backer club, they play the bills shout song after each score...after the last fg, the sound guy wasn't there so no shout song...I think that's what did it...

How did YOUR actions affect the game today?

I showered, but did not shave. I also wore a Bills sweatshirt today, first time this whole season. So I now know it helped their performance, next week I'll try shaving also.

just me being me affected the game. i cant do or undo anything, by me liking the bills, the bills are doomed to failure.