The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

this kid is seriously stupid. let's not forget he is the same moron who tweeted his own rooster last season. just a dope. when i think that we dumped lee evans so this guy could get more touches i want to vomit.

Yes, because Lee Evans is doing SOOO much in Baltimore. His 2000 yds receiving and 30 TDs this season is sorely missed in Buffalo. O wait. Has he even played a game this year? Oh yea. Evans is being outplayed by ROOKIE Torrey Smith. I forgot.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue with Maybin is Maybin himself. Two different coaching staff tried to get him on the field and failed. The guy is a jack ass for the way he celebrated. That 2nd sack is not even a sack...He went flying by the QB at least 10 feet away

Yea you kick it differently on a field goal...not a kickoff. 2 different things newbie. Kickoff, you try to get as much distance as possible. You don't have to worry about getting the ball over blockers.

Our DEFENSE is playing fine. They could've stopped the Jets offense on that series if Rayner didn't botch the kick.

get a clue dude

100% SJ putting himself before the team. He's talking about SJ's antics, not the defense or anything else. All SJ can do is take care of the things he can control and he chose to showboat and cost his team. Bush league move by Johnson, and that has nothing to do with anything else.

Just a stupid stupid move. I hate watching players make jacka$$e$ outta themselves in a Bills uniform. Seriously, I question his intelligence.

Reading comprehension big boy. I asked for balance. I did not extol virtues of CJ. FJax had 17 yds last game, does he suck?

YEAA...LET'S GIVE THE BALL TO SPILLER MORE SO HE CAN GET MORE 2 YD CARRIES AND LEAVE OUR OFFENSE IN A LOT MORE 3RD AND LONG SITUATIONS. GOOD THINKING.

Spiller SUCKS.

Just keep feedin the ball to STEVIE

Aaron Mayben is looking like Deacon Jones.

They've done a good job of letting him use his speed. But Spiller messed up his protection assignments on both of Maybin's sacks.

CJ has 10 rushes and is averaging barely over 2 yds a carry. He sucks. It's clearly that Spiller doesn't have what it takes to play RB in the NFL. He has NOTHING.

GET A CLUE>

Spiller has converted 3 downs into first downs. Let's watch the game and not crusade our beliefs.