Todays Game Plan

bisonbrigade

The Bills signed Brad Smith from the Jets, today I say use him. Use alot of the Wildcat offense. It worked for Tebow and Brad will be motivated to pay back the Jets. The last game against the Jets in the pregame the Jets joked "same old Buffalo Bills". Today is payback. Play Hard, Hit hard, no mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bills signed Brad Smith from the Jets, today I say use him. Use alot of the Wildcat offense. It worked for Tebow and Brad will be motivated to pay back the Jets. The last game against the Jets in the pregame the Jets joked "same old Buffalo Bills". Today is payback. Play Hard, Hit hard, no mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am up for any game plan that differs substantively from what we have been trying (and failing at) the last 3 weeks.

I agree, I'd halfback option them all day. I'm a big Fitzpatrick fan, but the line is too shaky and this game calls for a different approach.

It worked for Denver because they have a nice defense who kept them in the game while they punted 8 consecutive times. We don't have that.

Yeah, the wildcat with Smith in the backfield will surely fool them.

Our only hope is that the Jets consider us pushovers and an easy win after our last meeting, and they don't fully prepare and we catch them off guard. Even then, we need a few lucky turnovers that put us in prime scoring position, along with Sanchez having a bad game and we get to him on the pass rush.

That - and if somehow Spiller shows up to play - is our only real chance of making a game out of this. My concern (apart from the obvious, how much we suck lately) is that they're coming off two losses and playing at home. They always seem to have those ugly stretches then bounce back big. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.