Scott Chandler

thewildrabbit

Last game against the Dolphins Chandler had 6 targets, 5 catches for 71 yards.This was the most this season for Chandler.

My questions is...WHY ONLY SIX passes his way?

I know Gailey is not known for utilizing his TE much and it seems like Chandler is only seeing about half the offensive plays where he is involved in the passing scheme. But just double his total targets at 12, 10 catches for 140 yards and holy crap an actual passing threat for the entire game

I just don't get why he isn't more involved in the offense as a primary target! Yea he stays in to block for running plays, and is on the field for a lot of the offensive plays, just not as the primary.

totally agree with everything you said. I think the bigger question is, can Gailey adjust? I respect him because I know he is focused and hard working at his craft, but the game is changing, and as a coach you got to keep up, and tweak some things that might have worked in the past. I just hope he can adjust, and that def. means getting Chandler more involved

Last game against the Dolphins Chandler had 6 targets, 5 catches for 71 yards.This was the most this season for Chandler.

My questions is...WHY ONLY SIX passes his way?

I know Gailey is not known for utilizing his TE much and it seems like Chandler is only seeing about half the offensive plays where he is involved in the passing scheme. But just double his total targets at 12, 10 catches for 140 yards and holy crap an actual passing threat for the entire game

I just don't get why he isn't more involved in the offense as a primary target! Yea he stays in to block for running plays, and is on the field for a lot of the offensive plays, just not as the primary.

And that's more passes his way than in any other game this year, I believe. It makes no sense that you finally have a TE who can catch the ball and you pretty much ignore him. Belichek would have Brady looking for Chandler continually.