How things have changed in a month

bobinaz

Sitting back after the Bills put a beat down on the Skins, they were 5-2 and were the talk of the town. They had been doing well, being casted as the favorite at times, coming back from behind to win, etc, etc, etc. Now, the Bills can't be mentioned in the same sentence without the words, "Sinking, terrible, no motivation, lack of depth", you name it.

I so want a winning season. I looked forward to Sundays; drinking from my Bills coffee cup, putting on a jersey, watching all the pregame hype. But now the emotion and excitement has seemed to vanish. I'll still drink my java from that cup, throw on the jersey, but it won't feel the same. After these past 3 losses, there just seems to be no end to the depths this team has sunken too; the lack of confidence, no indentity, and worse of all, the IR bug.

We all thought this was the year. Gratned there are still 6 games and anything is possible, but I just don't see it. Flame away if you want, but even though the glass is half full, there's a leak at the bottom. Oh well, it was a fun ride Bills fans. I'll stick it out until the end. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Go Bills!!!

Look, I hate Fitz as much as the next guy but saying that you put on a jersey to watch the game blows my freakin' mind....I mean, who's jersey do you wear? The name on the back better be Kelly, Thomas, or Smith because if its anyone from the last decade then you've got problems man.

Look, I hate Fitz as much as the next guy but saying that you put on a jersey to watch the game blows my freakin' mind....I mean, who's jersey do you wear? The name on the back better be Kelly, Thomas, or Smith because if its anyone from the last decade then you've got problems man.

what did his post have to do with Fitz? and whats wrong with putting on a bills jersey while watching the game???

i look forward to sunday for football in general..absolutely when the bills are doing good it makes sundays 8 million times better...but I just love football in general and would gladly sit down and watch the Colts play the Rams if its on...go NFL!!!!!

Lucky for you. The NFL always wins.

Not that I agree with what you are saying, but I did just buy a Kelly and Thomas throwback jerseys because I was tired of getting ones with current players that don't stay (Bledsoe, Whitner, and Lynch)

I took off my Kelly jersey last game my first time wearing it by the second quarter because of the way the games was going

I totally agree with the OP, I will still be up early and do my Sunday routines but damn it just seems so dull compared to the excitement of the first few weeks, competing, being respected. Man do you guys remember the first Jets game? The "whiteout" lol .That was an exciting week for a Bills fan, biggest Bills game in 7 years, the anticipation was killing me, and just 3 weeks later , here we are. :pirate:

Yep, it's just so typical of the Bills. I love this team so much and could never stop rooting for them, but man, sometimes it's just like why bother. It's just constant heartbreak and disappointment. As a 12 year old, the Music City Miracle was possibly the most devastating sports related thing I'd ever seen, and it probably still is.

This year is just another in a long, long list of let downs. For some reason it hurts more then usual though, probably because I felt we actually had a good team this year. Honestly I expected to lose to the Jets, but the two following disasters seem almost too ridiculous to be real. To play so well then get just blown away by two teams who have played very average this season is just like a sick joke. It's gotten so bad I hardly remember the glory of the first 7 weeks. I mean, even truly bad teams have competed against the teams we lost to. I just don't get it.