The Bills All Moron Team !!

T master

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know i got the thinking of all the Morons that have come through the Bills organization & thought we should have an all moron team . This will be people that the Bills wanted to bring here or had given them the benefit of a doubt to be a main stay with the Bills and they just got healthy or we made something of them & then they stuck it to us or stuck it to us before they even got going !!

My picks start like this : Tom Cousineau - #1 draft choice that just flat out screwed the The Bills by not even showing up !! MORON !!

Willis Mcgahee - We made him a first round pick , let him sit the whole year to rehab his injured knee played a couple of years then bad mouthed the city & the team what a class act ------ :thumbdown: NOT !!!!!!!!

Next you knew he was going to make it to the list . Jason Peters - He came to the Bills as a tight end the coaching staff changed his position made him one of the best at the position & turned it into all about me thing , laid out , cried , whined until the Bills saw he was more of a distraction than he was worth & traded him . MORON !!

Joe Cribbs was another a couple of good seasons & he was out of here but he was never the same so i don't know if he qualifies .

If you take what Jim Kelly did right out of college he may qualify for the all moron team but seeing as he did wind up coming here & doing for the team what he did he get's a pass ...

Now it's your turn to bring the rest to Bills justice . But they have to be some one that screwed the Bills NOT DRAFT BUSTS like Mike Williams , Aaron Maybin & others .

The balls in your court Bills fans whose your All Moron Team Nominee ?????????

First off, refering to someone as a Moron has nothing to do with what they did on the field, but with their actions, statements,etc. in my opinion.

Ralph-continually kept this team from being competitive, along with chasing everyone that is doing a good job out of the front office or sidelines (Polian, Saban, Butler, Wade Phillips).

Buddy Nix

I would say Cousineau, but without him not wanting to play in Buffalo (because on all accounts the Bills wouldn't pay him what a #1 should get-surprise!), we never would have had Jim Kelly.

I too would include McGahee (met him at camp the first year he practice, what an ass)

McKelvin-that fumble on opening night two seasons ago in NE is unforgivable.

Marshawn Lynch-I loved his play, but for running over a lady and then just pulling your vehicle back into your driveway is moronic.

O.J.-enough said

Jason Peters-Was never as good as he thought he was, but wanted a new contract every 12-14 months.

As far as your list, not sure why Joe Cribbs would be included on this list. You can't include Cousineau for the reasons you did without including Jim Kelly on the list also, since they basically did the same thing to the Bills.