Ohh god, Bledsoe will be our starter

JP-era

Kurt Warner, set to make 5. something mil next season WITHOUT the bonus. Marc Bulger, set to make 5. something mil next season WITHOUT the bonus.

Fact is Drew has a VERY good leg to stand on if he argues that, "even an average QB makes what he makes!".

TD will obviously check the pay for other QB's at his level of performance and see that Drew is getting paid what other AVERAGE QB's are!

That does not bode well for anyone who thinks we ae headed towards a Indy Colts Trifecta in Evans/McGahee/Losman combo!

Especially with the run for the playoffs.

I for one say that if our AVERAGE QB lays a big fat egg against a playoff team and we lose, that QB is sent straight to the bench! No upside at this point, alot of money tied up, getting up there in age, and a rookie 1st round QB waiting in the wings? Sorry Drew, ride the pine!

But with his pay being average as compared to other average QB's and the fact that our squad, "almost made it", in a clouded GM's mind, and we are set for more painfully obvious mediocre play from one 6 foot 5 statue next year!

Believe me, im just as excited as you about the Losman, Mcgahee, and evans trio and they'll be amazing ! but if bledsoe does take this team into the playoffs and does some damage..on top of a decent season, you can't think that TD and MM won't slate him as the starter next season..he'll be the starter no question about it

Believe me, im just as excited as you about the Losman, Mcgahee, and evans trio and they'll be amazing ! but if bledsoe does take this team into the playoffs and does some damage..on top of a decent season, you can't think that TD and MM won't slate him as the starter next season..he'll be the starter no question about it

176512[/snapback]

Id feel a whole lot better about someone at the START of their career rather than the END!

Things only seem to get WORSE when your on your way DOWN the hill!

I think the coaching staff will start whoever they think will give them the best chance to win next year. Drew's experience will certainly factor into the equation, but I doubt that it will be the sole factor. Fortunately we have almost 2 weeks (hopefully 6) before this will become a major topic on this board again.

Id feel a whole lot better about someone at the START of their career rather than the END!

Things only seem to get WORSE when your on your way DOWN the hill!

176515[/snapback]

Yeah- Things really went to hell for Elway at the end- and Plunkett- his career was actually OVER when he came back to win HIS two Super Bowls.

Oh my gosh! Overuse of the exclamation point!

Yeah man, going to the playoffs really sucks. It's horrible.

Kurt Warner, set to make 5. something mil next season WITHOUT the bonus. Marc Bulger, set to make 5. something mil next season WITHOUT the bonus.

Fact is Drew has a VERY good leg to stand on if he argues that, "even an average QB makes what he makes!".

TD will obviously check the pay for other QB's at his level of performance and see that Drew is getting paid what other AVERAGE QB's are!

That does not bode well for anyone who thinks we ae headed towards a Indy Colts Trifecta in Evans/McGahee/Losman combo!

I for one say that if our AVERAGE QB lays a big fat egg against a playoff team and we lose, that QB is sent straight to the bench! No upside at this point, alot of money tied up, getting up there in age, and a rookie 1st round QB waiting in the wings? Sorry Drew, ride the pine!

But with his pay being average as compared to other average QB's and the fact that our squad, "almost made it", in a clouded GM's mind, and we are set for more painfully obvious mediocre play from one 6 foot 5 statue next year!

176487[/snapback]

Yeah- Things really went to hell for Elway at the end- and Plunkett- his career was actually OVER when he came back to win HIS two Super Bowls.

176545[/snapback]

LOL!!! :D:P

This, and we do already know that Losman is great. He has proven it time and again. His greatness is guaranteed.

I think that if Drew is on the field in a game that the Bills lose, he should be benched under any and all circumstances....even if the defense gives up 40 points, and the special teams give up 21.

If he fails to win the superbowl this season it is time to pull the plug, right?

JP is the 2005 season emergency parachute. I like Drew's experience and renewed swagger. It fits well with the team we have now. His play next season will dictate the beginning of the JP era. To me, clammoring for a rookie QB on the heels of a 5 game winning streak is kind of silly. BTW, the statue has been gaining 5 yards a carry the last couple of games. :lol:

Look, if your main hope is that the Bills win the SB in 2004 then you should in no way lose hope this will happen with Bledsoe being named the 2004 starter.

Thinking about real life, Bledsoe was absolutely no doubt lock as starter for the 2001 season Pats and lo an behold this team won an SN this year.

There is no doubt that a team can win the SB with Bledsoe named the starting QB for that team as the season begins. Ironically, for those who are so dead set certain that Losman has the talent to be the man, I'm pretty sure that he will actually start 2005 with as much time as an NFL player and in fact more playing time and success (since he has led this squad to TDs) that Tom Brady had when he led NE to the title that year.

I don't see Bledsoe starting at QB in 2005 as a problem which makes an SB win impossible.

Ironically, for those who are so dead set certain that Losman  has the talent to be the man, I'm pretty sure that he will actually start 2005 with as much time as an NFL player and in fact more playing time and success (since he has led this squad to TDs) that Tom Brady had when he led NE to the title that year.

176937[/snapback]

Fake Fat my friend, you really make readers struggle to find your point. This is a stream of consciousness, not a sentence.

Do you advocate Bledsoe or Losman as the starter next year? I really couldn't tell. I'm guessing JP.

176487[/snapback]

Yeah! Another year of incessant whining to look forward to. :lol: