Almost the entire country will be watching!!!!

PS 56

The Bills when we take on the Jets this Sunday. http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Please oh Please will the Bills Team that played the first five games this season show up!!! :cry:

That's not possible now. Whole new team. Nobody knows what to expect. The announcers won't even know who will be on the field. They will be studying the roster as the play is being run to try to figure out who is involved.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in as another die-hard fan who won't be watching. I'm taking my daughter to see the Egyptian exhibit at Discovery Place. I've seen enough too. 11 years of self-inflicted futility is too much for anyone to support.

Me too. If I want that much pain, I'll jab fish hooks through my tongue. This team has to show signs of life before I even think about watching them again this season.

I thought they might win 2 more games, but with Freddy out for the season, I don't think that is likely.

From 5-2 to 5-11 in the blink of an eye.

Went to the zoo last sunday with my son and it was great. Already got my tee time for this sunday. It's sort of psychologically freeing to just let go of your passion for something as silly as a football team.

Holy chit, just got into this thread..you guys are killing me. You are just now learning that wasting a Sunday watching any football game is nuts?? That somehow if the Bills were good that it is a better choice than spending time with your kids?? Or out enjoying the weather at the best time of the year?

Man, I can't wait for every Bills game..and hate the fact it most likely looks like only 6 left...will watch every minutre of the remaining games...but like I have since 01, i will watch on DVR in the late afternoon as I am enjoying a beer and getting ready for Sunday dinner. You can do both .and skipping the commercials and making it a 90 minute watch is so much more enjoyable.

Only 6 left folks...best enjoy every one of them :beer:

Holy chit, just got into this thread..you guys are killing me. You are just now learning that wasting a Sunday watching any football game is nuts?? That somehow if the Bills were good that it is a better choice than spending time with your kids?? Or out enjoying the weather at the best time of the year?

Man, I can't wait for every Bills game..and hate the fact it most likely looks like only 6 left...will watch every minutre of the remaining games...but like I have since 01, i will watch on DVR in the late afternoon as I am enjoying a beer and getting ready for Sunday dinner. You can do both .and skipping the commercials and making it a 90 minute watch is so much more enjoyable.

Only 6 left folks...best enjoy every one of them :beer:

Enjoy? I don't know about you, but the last 3 games have not qualified as 'enjoyable' for me.