A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

Statistically speaking, this current string of consecutive blow-out losses is unsustainable...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to win a game." - Chan Gailey

14 and 5 baby!!!!! B-)

considering how the injuries just keep stacking up on this team... they could just defy the stats and just keep getting blown out.

Plus the fact that Gailey seems intent on not even trying to build a strong ground game when his QB is struggling.

Edited by Fear the Beard

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the people that matter are impressed as well. It would suck to spend more 1st/2nd round picks on WR to replace Evans, Parrish, and Hardy.

Are you saying that we should not draft a stud WR in the early rounds just because these three did not turn out to be the game breakers we were hoping them to be? I strongly disagree. We have several needs on this team and we should continue the strategy to draft BPA. As I stated above, if we hit on a great WR, it will also help Stevie and Nelson. I think in the early rounds, we should draft best out of QB, WR, OL, pass rusher.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Are you saying that we should not draft a stud WR in the early rounds just because these three did not turn out to be the game breakers we were hoping them to be? I strongly disagree. We have several needs on this team and we should continue the strategy to draft BPA. As I stated above, if we hit on a great WR, it will also help Stevie and Nelson. I think in the early rounds, we should draft best out of QB, WR, OL, pass rusher.

You mean like Owens helped Evans?

The Bills have many holes to fill, some more difficult to address than others.