Keep Calm and Trust Chan

Jay4481

So this is a play on the "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters that were originally meant to be distributed in WWII in the face of Hitler's impending attack on England. I've always loved the poster and the idea behind it, so in honor of that my wife and I put this together to show our support for the current Bills regime.

I know it's been a rough couple of weeks. I am as frustrated as anyone about our recent performance as a team. I believe that we lack true depth, and now that the injury bug has bitten us I think it's going to be a rough road the rest of the way. At this point the playoffs would be a minor miracle, but after a 4-12 finish last year I think a winning record would be a great accomplishment and something to shoot for.

This team has played some really exciting and inspired football at times since Chan took over last year and I really believe that he is the coach that is going to bring the Buffalo Bills back to respectability and eventually, the playoffs. I watch his press conferences and I just have a total feeling of trust in him. I can't put my finger on it really, it's just a feeling. Anyway, I hope I'm right and I hope you guys enjoy the image.

Now let's go out and Squish the Fish today! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

post-12592-010136400 1321808059_thumb.jpg

I would love to share your optimism. My son will come over, and we will watch this game together just as we have for the past 22 years. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the long, low percentage pass to a below average receiver in tight coverage on 3rd and short. I will hope for an incomplete rather than an interception. That is the sorry state of my trust based on the last few weeks. And I will not be calm when it happens.

The wheels have come off and Chan needs to do something here and now. The D gives up yards by the hundreds and literally pukes points up almost every drive. The Offense three and outs are just pathetic. Let's see what kind of coach we have. This is his big test, stop this downward spiral.

The wheels have come off and Chan needs to do something here and now. The D gives up yards by the hundreds and literally pukes points up almost every drive. The Offense three and outs are just pathetic. Let's see what kind of coach we have. This is his big test, stop this downward spiral.

Ayup. The buck stops with Chan. Whatcha gonna do, Chan-meister?

I thought his post-game presser was pathetic. "This is not a runaway train. 0-8 is a runaway train. This is just a train going in the wrong direction"

C'mon Chan. Are you saying the team laying down on the railroad tracks the last 3 weeks isn't so bad, because it's not (yet) an 8 game losing streak?