Jets-Broncos live Game Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What noboby ever talks about? The Denver defense! This defense of the Broncos is REALLY good! And Von Miller? I'm really wishing the Bills could've grabbed him in the draft last year. Its unbelievable, this game was a mirror image of Denver's game against Miami. The Bronco offense plays like absolute garbage for the better half of 3 1/2 quarters, but the defense is stout all game long, and Tebow scrambles down the field for the win. LOL WOW. Well, as a Bills fan, my thanks goes out to Von Miller and the Denver D, and some guy named Tebow, who somehow still makes a living in the National Football League as a starting quarterback.

What noboby ever talks about? The Denver defense! This defense of the Broncos is REALLY good! And Von Miller? I'm really wishing the Bills could've grabbed him in the draft last year. Its unbelievable, this game was a mirror image of Denver's game against Miami. The Bronco offense plays like absolute garbage for the better half of 3 1/2 quarters, but the defense is stout all game long, and Tebow scrambles down the field for the win. LOL WOW. Well, as a Bills fan, my thanks goes out to Von Miller and the Denver D, and some guy named Tebow, who somehow still makes a living in the National Football League as a starting quarterback.

Exactly. That's what makes it so perposterously funny. All the Tebow hype will grab the headlines but that defense completely shut the Jets down tonight and they scored a TD. That's one of the best defenses I've seen play this year.