On the way to Miami

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Sitting in the Jet Blue terminal at JFK with an hour before my flight to Lauderdale boards. First time being on Jet Blue - liking it so far although somehow two women in the row in front of me got the same boarding pass. Last night's Sabres game is on at the sports bar across the way, but I really don't want to see that. Lots of plug-ins and wireless internet - nice terminal, especially for JFK.

Current weather in So Fla - 82 and cloudy. Forecast looks like there might be some showers around all weekend. :thumbdown:

Sitting in the Jet Blue terminal at JFK with an hour before my flight to Lauderdale boards. First time being on Jet Blue - liking it so far although somehow two women in the row in front of me got the same boarding pass. Last night's Sabres game is on at the sports bar across the way, but I really don't want to see that. Lots of plug-ins and wireless internet - nice terminal, especially for JFK.

Current weather in So Fla - 82 and cloudy. Forecast looks like there might be some showers around all weekend. :thumbdown:

Dude, that may be the nicest airport terminal in the world!!! Great tapas restuarant in the main concourse..great beer bar near the gates..have fun there

Dude, that may be the nicest airport terminal in the world!!! Great tapas restuarant in the main concourse..great beer bar near the gates..have fun there

JFK must have been renovated because when I was there about 6 years ago it was a dump. And I flew into Buffalo 2 years ago and the airport was terrific. Clean, new, and efficient. Loved the fact the rental cars are on site.

Love that terminal. The Boar's Head sandwich shop is a great quick meal. All sandwiches are custom made based on what you input into the computer.

I will also be at the game too. Headed to Ft. Lauderdale early Saturday morning leaving Tuesday. Nice short vacation with the wife. She agreed to go to the game on Sunday in exchange for a couple days on the beach the other days.

Working on a house near Kissing Bridge 32 degrees and 4" of snow. :thumbsup: