Is One Of Our 57 States in Asia?

3rdnlng

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh...i have to find proof of that...probably shouldn't use google though, huh???

There's no proof of it. I made it up. Specifically because it's cool how even a few people actually are willing to believe Obama has a Google Czar. I mean, it sounds stupid as hell, and meant to get a chuckle, but somewhere you can imagine someone on Axelrod's team seeing this thread and thinking "Heeeeyyyyy...a Google Czar...I like it."

Because yes, they're actually that stupid. If they're stupid enough to think that announcing a 15-cent Christmas tree tax the first week of November is a good idea, nothing is too stupid for them.

Not sure if you know this, but David Axelrod, Obama's campaign manager for the 2012 race, hired a Google Czar to oversee a group of people who sit at PCs all day repeatedly Googling phrases sent to them by Axelrod.

True story.

Would have been cheaper, more efficient, and quicker to hire a script kiddie to write a program to do it using Google Apps and analytics.

But doing things manually and inefficiently is job creation, I suppose...

It has been stated by Mohamma Obama that we are not a Christian nation. He has also stated that he has visited all 57 states so he must be viewing Asia as part of the 57 Muslim states. This has nothing to do with ketchup, mustard, picante sauce or any other condom. Sometimes I wonder if eating crayons is good for you.

They are very high in fiber, from what I have heard. You are correct, though. We are not a Christian nation, although I really like his work on WWE Smackdown

Clarify please and with a link preferably.

Cinga you're new so I'll warn you. Don't do any of Booster's homework assignments. He hands them out like Halloween candy and when you do one he tells you to do more. It doesn't matter if there are a trillion examples that are all known full well by everyone on the board of Obama doing favors for cronies on the taxpayer dime. That would only mean he needs to see a trillion and one.

You know that teacher you had that made you show all of your work? You know how he/she did that for your benefit but you thought he/she was just being a jerk? You know how you actually learned more in that class than just about any other class? Well, this is just like that except the teacher doesn't understand the topic, and instead of helping you to understand he wants to find just one hole in a pile of work and then give you an F based on one mistake and the teacher will ask you to document how 2+2=4.

My advice when dealing with Booster is to simply as yourself WWFLPD?

Cinga you're new so I'll warn you. Don't do any of Booster's homework assignments. He hands them out like Halloween candy and when you do one he tells you to do more. It doesn't matter if there are a trillion examples that are all known full well by everyone on the board of Obama doing favors for cronies on the taxpayer dime. That would only mean he needs to see a trillion and one.

You know that teacher you had that made you show all of your work? You know how he/she did that for your benefit but you thought he/she was just being a jerk? You know how you actually learned more in that class than just about any other class? Well, this is just like that except the teacher doesn't understand the topic, and instead of helping you to understand he wants to find just one hole in a pile of work and then give you an F based on one mistake and the teacher will ask you to document how 2+2=4.

My advice when dealing with Booster is to simply as yourself WWFLPD?

:lol:

Not sure if you know this, but David Axelrod, Obama's campaign manager for the 2012 race, hired a Google Czar to oversee a group of people who sit at PCs all day repeatedly Googling phrases sent to them by Axelrod.

True story.

The Obama campaign created a job for somebody

You and Dave are so tight. Odd that.

I can see where you are trying to take things here. Don't try this schit with me, you assmudgeon. You are just another drive-by poster that does no homework and comes to the discussion unarmed and without the intellect to comprehend a reasoned argument.

I can see where you are trying to take things here. Don't try this schit with me, you assmudgeon. You are just another drive-by poster that does no homework and comes to the discussion unarmed and without the intellect to comprehend a reasoned argument.

Well 3rdrate, you try and pull **** {note I am not trying to circumvent the language filter like yourself) like "And now you have the rest of the story" and post a link that is bull ****. More to the point, you often try and validate Dave, yet when I remark you and he are tight, you take that as an offense. Odd that.

Well 3rdrate, you try and pull **** {note I am not trying to circumvent the language filter like yourself) like "And now you have the rest of the story" and post a link that is bull ****. More to the point, you often try and validate Dave, yet when I remark you and he are tight, you take that as an offense. Odd that.

I thought that someone defending or liking a racist didn't make them a racist?

My link (in the "Occupy Wall Street" thread) was bs because it showed much more footage of the event than your subsequent link? The video you linked to was a small portion of the video I linked to. I linked the full story while you originally linked to a single picture. So, I guess less information is ok if you think it validates your point? Next time you want to argue with an adult I'd advise you to get a booster chair. Maybe that will help you to keep up.

If I remember correctly we went round and round on the subject of Dave and his posts. I apologize if it wasn't you, it could just as easily have been Conner or Dave in Norfolk. You wanted him banned and I and just about everyone else who chimed in felt that there was nothing wrong with his individual posts, and he had every right to post the material he was posting. You see it's like this---Dave has as much right to post as you do. I know that is a strange concept for you to grasp since you liberals are all for censoring thoughts and speech that don't agree with your viewpoint, but fair is fair. So, I guess I'm supposed to be a racist because I defend Dave's right to post? You try to tie me into and claim I'm "tight" with Dave because I sarcastically made fun of his post about Obama sending condolances to "Heavy D"? You are a joke, and a bad one at that.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I thought that someone defending or liking a racist didn't make them a racist?

I don't know Dave and don't necessarily like him. I don't know if he is a racist or not. If he is a racist he would get his point across much better if he posted things other than what predominately relates to blacks. I defend his right to post, not him. Now I have a question for you. Can I be prejudiced without being a racist? I hope so, because I really dislike, loathe and feel superior to most of the libtards on this board. :devil:

My link (in the "Occupy Wall Street" thread) was bs because it showed much more footage of the event than your subsequent link? The video you linked to was a small portion of the video I linked to. I linked the full story while you originally linked to a single picture. So, I guess less information is ok if you think it validates your point? Next time you want to argue with an adult I'd advise you to get a booster chair. Maybe that will help you to keep up.

If I remember correctly we went round and round on the subject of Dave and his posts. I apologize if it wasn't you, it could just as easily have been Conner or Dave in Norfolk. You wanted him banned and I and just about everyone else who chimed in felt that there was nothing wrong with his individual posts, and he had every right to post the material he was posting. You see it's like this---Dave has as much right to post as you do. I know that is a strange concept for you to grasp since you liberals are all for censoring thoughts and speech that don't agree with your viewpoint, but fair is fair. So, I guess I'm supposed to be a racist because I defend Dave's right to post? You try to tie me into and claim I'm "tight" with Dave because I sarcastically made fun of his post about Obama sending condolances to "Heavy D"? You are a joke, and a bad one at that.

Don't waste your time. He just wants to argue.

If I was a racist don't you think I would have already posted this article by now?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/17/man-stuck-in-chimney-arrested_n_1099252.html

You posted this the first opportunity you had. Afterall it was just posted on the Huffington Post today. Now I'm torn, if you posted it the first opportunity that you had, by you own admission you must be a racist. You read the Huffington Post though, so you can't be a racist because by reading HP you must be a liberal and we all know liberals can't be racist. I'm looking forward to seeing Booster's take on this. Do little minds go pop when facing a conundrum?

So you admit you were arguing for the police at first? If not, then your point seems invalid. Posting after me when we have a history and saying. "And now we have the rest of the story" is certaintly not going to be taken as you are even partially agreeing with me.

So you agree with the cops or not? I say they were in the wrong.