Edwards Needs 2 Go!

CSBill

I was contemplating rushing the field and head butting Edwards to death. I hate the man. I want him fired. Our defense will never be good while he's here. We were able to crazy amounts of turnovers early on, which allowedmus to win a few games. Minus those TOs we'd likely have 2 wins right now. Edwards isn't the reason we got the turnovers, but he's completely responsible for the defenses failures. Talk all you want about about our injuries and lack of talent....edwards' scheme SUCKS!! Get rid of this bum please. He makes me ill.

<br />Dick LeBeau wouldn't be able to do anything better with the talent pool on this team.  And what's worse is that Nix has heavily drafted on defense his first two drafts.  Outside of Dareus and Moats, do you really believe any player can be a reliable starter in the NFL?<br />
so.... You think we should keep Edwards?

That sounds awfully familiar. A lot like the old "Peyton Manning wouldn't be able to get anything done behind this offensive line" rationale that people would use to defend another Edwards who used to reside in Buffalo. Yes, the defensive talent is subpar, but plenty of coordinators are doing/have done more with less. The scheme is just terrible and the adjustments are even worse. George is in way over is head.

I don't necessarily doubt you, but I'd be interested in what teams have less than sub-par talent on their defenses that are doing better.

GO BILLS!!!