E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G

DE Bills Fan

Embarrassing is right! On every level. Im embarrassed for thinking we had a chance for the playoffs. Im embarrassed that I look forward to these games. I feel like that guy that always dumps the one skank but always ends up getting back together with her even though you know its a mistake. Im embarrassed we signed Fitz to a huge contract and he throws ducks up for grabs. Can the guy play a game without a interception??? Spiller isnt a deep threat, what the hell are we doing with this kid? He is dumber than Forrest Gump.

FU George Edwards for putting that porous defense in a sh*t game plan AGAIN!!

FU Buffalo Bills FU!!!

FU for the past 14 years. I actually bought a FitzMagic tee shirt. Jokes on me!

7-9 looks realistic now. EMBARRASSING

I think the football gods are punishing the Bills for honoring Scott Norwood.

Hey, at least we fans have the answer on whether they were for real or not. They clearly aren't for real and they've got some work to be done on getting defensive talent for both starting and depth purposes.

With regards to the offense, I think this is just a bad couple of games. Hard to judge the offense since the defense's doors were blown in so quickly and the Cowboys could just pin their ears back all day.

Would have been nice if Williams and Kelsay never got hurt, and Merriman had returned to form. Final word, George Edwards has got to go!!!!!!

+1

Why?

I mean...Granted Jones is not among the best #2 WR's in the NFL...But from what I saw today he's out there fighting for every inch, getting open, and he would have had 2 TD's were it not for poor Passes by Fitz...

If Donald Jones was this Teams biggest problem they would be 8-1...I don't know why his name even comes up...It's not his fault the Team has no legit #1 WR...If Jones was the 3rd or 4th WR on this Team he would be incredible... B-)

did you watch the game?

If Jones runs into the endzone instead of stopping and jumping, he has an easy TD catch

One of the few Fitz passes that was actually well thrown.

on a separate note, how many time are these WRs going to run patterns short of the marker on 3rd or 4 th down, including Jones?

did you watch the game?

If Jones runs into the endzone instead of stopping and jumping, he has an easy TD catch

One of the few Fitz passes that was actually well thrown.

on a separate note, how many time are these WRs going to run patterns short of the marker on 3rd or 4 th down, including Jones?

I think that's where the coaching comes in. As good as Gailey was early on, he needs to make adjsutments. In fairness, I do not believe that the talent is there. I think we were just luckly early on. The rest of the season will tell, but I think it will sadly be more of the same.. Awful, just awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

I mean...Granted Jones is not among the best #2 WR's in the NFL...But from what I saw today he's out there fighting for every inch, getting open, and he would have had 2 TD's were it not for poor Passes by Fitz...

If Donald Jones was this Teams biggest problem they would be 8-1...I don't know why his name even comes up...It's not his fault the Team has no legit #1 WR...If Jones was the 3rd or 4th WR on this Team he would be incredible... B-)

Really? I mean really? I dont hate Donald Jones today but 4th and 2 drop in endzone....and another ball of his hands for INT ? Terrible day for him today dont defend him...

I know I might get some smack for this, but I will not watch another Bills game this season.. I've wasted enough of my life on this trash ass team! Garbage product.. We all deserve better!

Yes. We do! Not sure how this team will get any better for the rest of the year.......

RELAX! This is coming from a group of fans who clearly expected the team to go at best 8-8. The cowboys are in a fight for their division, rex most likely shared some secrets, and the team needs to bounce back. YES they got beaten badly and Chan the Man even admitted so. Lets not forget this is only year two. Year two for a coaching staff that came in with nothing. If most of us were to look back 90% of the critics claimed at best a 5 win season. People are hurt and people are not playing in the same spots so yes the Bills got manhandled two weeks in a row. I still say a 10-6 season with a shot of a playoff. Never once said they win a playoff but have a shot of going still. The jets were manhandled by the pats and puts us in second place in the division. Not bad seeing they were laughed at. The nfc east is a very tough division and the Bills still have a shot. They have issues and not a person can deny that. But for us as fans to start finger pointing is just crazy.

If the team or anyone on the team reads this stuff then this is for you.

"FIGHT ON, MY MEN,"

"I am hurt, but I am not slain;

I'll lay me down and bleed a while,

And then I'll rise and fight again.”

Why?

The passes I saw hit him in the hands. He didn't hang on.

If you're a receiver, you're expected to catch what you receive.