Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

C’mon! Does anyone really think the Bills are that good? I mean we’ve been winning with smoke & mirrors against lousy teams for the last six weeks.

Bledsoe sucks, McGahee and Henry are damaged goods, we don’t have one quality tight end and the defense and special teams units can’t possible continue to play the way they have been.

I don’t want to ruin anyone’s Christmas but stick a fork in Buffalo’s playoff hopes because they are done!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C’mon!  Does anyone really think the Bills are that good?  I mean we’ve been winning with smoke & mirrors against lousy teams for the last six weeks.

Bledsoe sucks, McGahee and Henry are damaged goods, we don’t have one quality tight end and the defense and special teams units can’t possible continue to play the way they have been.

I don’t want to ruin anyone’s Christmas but stick a fork in Buffalo’s playoff hopes because they are done!

175148[/snapback]

Can you blow me where the pampers is?

C’mon!  Does anyone really think the Bills are that good?  I mean we’ve been winning with smoke & mirrors against lousy teams for the last six weeks.

175148[/snapback]

i knew my dog took a crap somewhere...here it is

175148[/snapback]

Stick a fork up your a$$ :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

175148[/snapback]

Happy Holidays!

You know, I post something out here and I give the reasons why and then you clowns come in and try to be funny guys without backing up your beliefs as to why you think the Bills can actually make the playoffs

You guys are pathetic!

You know, I post something out here and I give the reasons why and then you clowns come in and try to be funny guys without backing up your beliefs as to why you think the Bills can actually make the playoffs

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

damn he really must have had to go...where is that pooper scooper when I need it

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

Here's why the Bills can make the playoffs:

They are 8-6.

They finally are giving a QB who is potentially one of the top 40 of all time a few seconds to throw.

A hopefully healthy McGahee is leading the bills to a 6-0 record when he runs for 100 yards.

Our special teams is NASTY.

Our defense is NASTY.

If i can find a highlight reel with Lee Evans, I'll post it.

Moulds.

We have a +7 turnover ratio.

We have averaged 37 points in the last 5 games.

We are the "hottest" team in the NFL. And that means something. The players feel like this is their time. Confidence.

We have Sam Wyche.

Why are Bills fans.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

Well, do you blame us, considering you are STILL negative after we have gone from 1-5 to 8-6??????????????????????????

Have you even WATCHED the progression of McGahee and Evans??

COME ON, dude... your reasoning is flimsy. We have two OUTSTANDING rookies (McGahee really is one).

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

Bledsoe sucks is not a reason , it's an opinion. ;)

I think Williams will be fine this week against the 49ers. They should have Henry or Willis back by the Steelers game.

If they have no chance, why is everyone talking about them?

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

They have won 8 of their last 10 games pal. They have a defense that other teams have looked actually scared when playing them buddy. They have the best special teams in the league bro. They have a killer runningback who will be back for Pitt dude.

This is why you are getting the big :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: for your dumb analysis of your team.

175148[/snapback]

Isn't today Festivus? Airing of the grievances?

I Got a lot of problems with this Ahole.....

You guys are pathetic!

Dude... you can not bring these negative sort of posts in here and expect these folks to give you a free pass. It might not have been as bad if you'd have left it at the Bills playing lousy teams... because, after all, only the Jets would qualify as a good team over the past 5 weeks... but to say "smoke and mirrors"... that put you over the edge because the Bills ST and Defense have made huge plays over the past 5 weeks (no smoke and mirrors about it).... and once and a while, even offense has had a moment or two of clarity.

Post what you want to post, but be a man and take your lumps like we all do when you slip a tad over the edge.

Even though I agree we have flaws, that's no reason not to enjoy the 2nd half of this season, and the possibility of a playoff berth.

But if people want to be miserable pricks, well then go ahead and un-enjoy yourself

Bossman = Ice = RJ

175148[/snapback]

Thanks for your pessimism buddy....The good think is many of the FANS in this forum are more optimistic than you.

175148[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

175148[/snapback]

Must be a dope-fin troll! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Bledsoe sucks is not a reason , it's an opinion. ;)

I think Williams will be fine this week against the 49ers. They should have Henry or Willis back by the Steelers game.

If they have no chance, why is everyone talking about them?

175164[/snapback]

Does anyone disagree with me when I say Bledsoe sucks? He constantly under throws his backs and receivers. McGahee’s injury is a direct result of a terribly under thrown ball by Bledsoe!

Review the tapes and count how many times Bledsoe has been short or behind the intended receiver.

Hindsight being 20/20, the last five games would have been an excellent opportunity to get J.P. some real game experience by starting him. I highly doubt he would have had worse numbers than Drew Barymore errr Bledsoe.

Does anyone disagree with me when I say Bledsoe sucks?  He constantly under throws his backs and receivers.  McGahee’s injury is a direct result of a terribly under thrown ball by Bledsoe! 

Review the tapes and count how many times Bledsoe has been short or behind the intended receiver. 

Hindsight being 20/20, the last five games would have been an excellent opportunity to get J.P. some real game experience by starting him.  I highly doubt he would have had worse numbers than Drew Barymore errr Bledsoe.

175205[/snapback]

Ignore him and he will go away.