Stay optimistic

RyanW2279

With the ace whooping we took today, there should still be a lot of optimism in Buffalo. We have a 5-3 team in a likely 3 way tie in our division. This team was expected, by many, to win maybe 5 games at most! We have 2 loses by a combined 6 points and one beat down. Granted, we could easily be 1-7 but we could also be 7-1 just as easily. This has been without a doubt the most exciting Buffalo Bills team in over a decade and I for one applaud our efforts thus far. Lets hope we can bounce back in Dallas and give our Bills faithful something to cheer for in December. GO BILLS!!!

P.S. Where the heck was Brad Smith today???

With the ace whooping we took today, there should still be a lot of optimism in Buffalo. We have a 5-3 team in a likely 3 way tie in our division. This team was expected, by many, to win maybe 5 games at most! We have 2 loses by a combined 6 points and one beat down. Granted, we could easily be 1-7 but we could also be 7-1 just as easily. This has been without a doubt the most exciting Buffalo Bills team in over a decade and I for one applaud our efforts thus far. Lets hope we can bounce back in Dallas and give our Bills faithful something to cheer for in December. GO BILLS!!!

P.S. Where the heck was Brad Smith today???

Silver lining - we're undefeated in blue unis this year...next two road games we're in the blue unis.

This week we'll see what the "best fans in football" are made of. Some of you guys are just pathetic, all sniveling because we're 5-3 at the halfway mark. Unreal. They had a bad game. get over it. I'm sure the players will.

Yup. The team is a work in progress, and if you look back at some of Buddy Nix's comments over the past month, he knows the team needs more quality starters and depth. We are still a year(+) away from having a championship roster.