Bama - LSU

NoSaint

This.

I also have to say the 'Bama QB is pretty lame too. Not much offense at all.

It was like an hour and a half between passes for lee- what did les expect calling that play right off the bench. Let him get in the game some. Especially after stewing on an int that long.

Yep. When you think you have two quarterbacks, it usually means you have zero.

Neither is a world beater but they are so different... Both the actual qb, and the entire offense lack tempo, rhythm etc.... When they swap back and forth by series. Lees played well with Jefferson out for his incident. I knew it'd be trouble when les welcomed him back with open arms.

Neither is a world beater but they are so different... Both the actual qb, and the entire offense lack tempo, rhythm etc.... When they swap back and forth by series. Lees played well with Jefferson out for his incident. I knew it'd be trouble when les welcomed him back with open arms.

I'm a Penn St. fan and it's been the exact same story for Bolden (who has some talent, but outright sucks at the QB position) and McGloin (who isn't the second coming of Montana, but he's a decent pocket passer and the team considers him a leader). It's been a revolving door at QB, but the defense has just been excellent, thus the 8-1 record.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

A gatorade shower after the game.....really. It was a regular season game and Les got a gatorade shower. That would be like Chan getting a gatorade shower after betting NE. That just goes to show how much the media hyped up this game, now LSU thinks it can walk to the National Championship. I for one am not in favor of a LSU vs ALA national championship game. I always believed you have to win your conference to be considered for the National Championship, which means one of these teams are out. I would really like to see both of the lose at least one game and have OSU and Stanford go undefeated to play for the Championship....

A gatorade shower after the game.....really. It was a regular season game and Les got a gatorade shower. That would be like Chan getting a gatorade shower after betting NE. That just goes to show how much the media hyped up this game, now LSU thinks it can walk to the National Championship. I for one am not in favor of a LSU vs ALA national championship game. I always believed you have to win your conference to be considered for the National Championship, which means one of these teams are out. I would really like to see both of the lose at least one game and have OSU and Stanford go undefeated to play for the Championship....

Possible if Arkansas can beat LSU.