This Team's Defining Moment

TPS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard his pregame speech on CBS NFL I hope someone puts a hit on his ass to put him down and out. "this is the same ole buffalo bills, bunch of pretty boys" Oh and Cowher F*ck off

This is a statement game for both teams. We need to kick some Jersey A$$ today.

Go Bills!

I would hope the doubters realize how important this game meant. Had they won, they were in the drivers seat for the division. Now, there are questions about making the playoffs. Now I think the team the Bills have to beat is the Pats to get in. Time will tell...

The Jets are a team to beat to be a playoff contender. The Bills failed the test.

I still think they will be 10-6, but now I think they will have to beat the Pats twice to make the playoffs...not easy...

They need to start by beating Dallas next week. Winning 2 out of 3 games looks a lot better than the present situation. If they can somehow sweep this road trip, you are going to forget this post pretty quickly.

That said, they need to stop playing (and coaching) conservatively. They had way too much respect for the Jets today and it cost them. At least the defense fought hard and created some opportunities before inevitability crept in.

Defining moments are funny things. They happen in losses, too. This may be one of them. They got their asses handed to them. It can galvanize a team and make them better. Important losses do that. For example, I see the loss to the Browns in the '89 playoffs as the defining moment for those SB teams.

Let's see how this team responds. They've shown they have heart if not a lot of talent.

GO BILLS!!!

Every game is important, yeah right.

THIS game is the one that defines this team. They were manhanndled last year by the Jets. The players talk about it; they know they couldn't stop the Jets' run game. This game determines whether the Bills make the playoffs or not. Only two teams will make the playoffs from the AFC EAST, and it's very likely the Pats will be one of them.

The Bills have to beat the Jets on their home turf. This is going to be a game for the ages my friends.

Go Bills!

We still have a ways to go to handle a tough physical defense. Healthy I think we would have a decent shot at beating the Jets. We don't have enough depth to overcome the loss of key players. Other than Dareus and Barnett, the "D" on the field today was very similar to the one that couldn't stop anybody last year.

We still have a ways to go to handle a tough physical defense. Healthy I think we would have a decent shot at beating the Jets. We don't have enough depth to overcome the loss of key players. Other than Dareus and Barnett, the "D" on the field today was very similar to the one that couldn't stop anybody last year.

I disagree. Carrington played pretty well, and so did the safeties. But Moats, Shep, and all of CBs got schooled today.