I gotta funny feeling gmen will upset pats

refs don't call an obvious PI against the Pats* on 3rd down. NYG punts, and Jailbird Edelman fumbles...Giants recover.

**waah** the refs always make calls against the teams I want to win!!!! And I'll be sure to not mention the huge PI call against the Pats a few minutes ago!!!!

Nice throw by Eli for the TD. Makes up for that bad pick last time down the field.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**waah** the refs always make calls against the teams I want to win!!!! And I'll be sure to not mention the huge PI call against the Pats a few minutes ago!!!!

Nice throw by Eli for the TD. Makes up for that bad pick last time down the field.

Come on--if you have't seen all the calls go the Cheats*' way over the last decade, you ain't been watching....

Anyone else amazed by the parallels between this game and the SB between those teams?

Brady and Belichick will be having nightmares over this one for a while. They are clearly not the team they were a few years ago. Brady was a little off on several passes. I think he is past his prime now. The guy is 34 years old, and it's starting to show..

Brady and Belichick will be having nightmares over this one for a while. They are clearly not the team they were a few years ago. Brady was a little off on several passes. I think he is past his prime now. The guy is 34 years old, and it's starting to show..

How good are the Pats* now?

Last time these teams met was in super bowl. Giants are a similar team and IMHO pats aren't nearly as good. Their record confirms this. Gmen aren't afraid of pats and the ny Boston rivalry adds another leveling of the play field dimension. Pats looked weak against steelers last week and I dont see how giants won't have success running and passing on them. Pats will score some points like they always do but giants superior pass rush tips the balance of holding serve in their favor.

Giants 27, pats 25

Joe_the_yoda

There has too be a lot of bad blood between the Jints and the Pats. Jints spoiled 19-0 for starters.

:devil:

Maybe. I was listening to Sirius on the way to the game and they were mentioning the Giants only had 14 players left on the team from that SB. The Pats only had 6 players. So it's almost two completely new teams for todays game.