Sanchez can't handle crowd noise

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was common knowledge that sanchez's alleged rape investigation was completely swept under the rug by the DA's offiice. LA district attorney is a SUC alum and the office was stocked with SUCsters at the time. Don't forget about Roid Maleuaga's 'usc owns the police' remark at the time of his brutal assault arrest. Who knows if sanchez really did rape that girl...but it's easy to jump to that assumption when you consider the characters of the guys at usc during that period.

Edited by TheBrownBear

So this cradle robbing rapist beat us by a combined 76 to 21 last year including a 38-14 win at the Ralph. This is a much tougher defensive challenge than it would appear. We are a different and better defense..and this is a game where Dareus, Barnett, Shepherd -- the new influx of talent needs to play very well.

I hate to say it, but Bills fans have enough sense to not shake those 50,000 pom poms when our offense is on the field. Right?

Not sure. Not everyone understands how earsplitting a shaken pom pom is. And to think 50,000 of them, oh my!

:o

I'm chewing on the 50,000 pom pom thing and I'm thinking, there are more guys than girls at a Bills game which leads me to think, how many guys are even gonna be waving pom poms?

I'd check the the fine print on the man card, personally.