Our "D" may not be as bad as it seemed in before the bye

I wonder if the reason our "D" was so bad in giving up yards because of the teams we were playing. What team did we play that had a bad "O" Today was the first time we played a bad "O" and look at how good we looked. We are not as bad as some say we are, and we are not as good as we looked today. But we are better than we were last year.

Hopefully the D does the sam ething the O did last year after the bye.

Seems to me that after the bye last year was when the offense started really coming together.

We can only hope the same happens to this D.

Yes Washington was beat up and not a great team to begin with. But to hold a NFL team to 0 points is impressive.

I wonder if the reason our "D" was so bad in giving up yards because of the teams we were playing. What team did we play that had a bad "O" Today was the first time we played a bad "O" and look at how good we looked. We are not as bad as some say we are, and we are not as good as we looked today. But we are better than we were last year.

I have posted all along that it had more to do with the way the games unfolded. They were playing in some blowouts, and ended up playing a kind of "Prevent" defense for an entire half sometimes. This was a much more typically paced game.