(OT)BREAKING NEWS!

:P  its only breaking new...Jesh... you don't have to be so harsh! :D  :P

173720[/snapback]

Its been on ESPN's page for two hours now. We all are waiting to see who made the Pro Bowl from the Bills. At least you could've labeled it OT or Breaking News.....basketball.

Its been on ESPN's page for two hours now. We all are waiting to see who made the Pro Bowl from the Bills.  At least you could've labeled it OT or Breaking News.....basketball.

173730[/snapback]

maybe we should merge the baseball board with the basketball board. :D

Well...I would have liked to have seen (OT) on this as well. I thought something huge happened involving the Bills.

Anyway...as a Pacers fan, I'm glad O'Neal has been reinstated. Keep in mind, however, that the NBA front office may try to block this supposed reinstatement. I also find it interesting that this news comes out now, and that if the reinstatement is upheld, Jermaine will be eligible to play in the Pacers game on Saturday.

You know...the game on Christmas Day. At home. Against the Pistons. On ESPN. Coincidence?

Well...I would have liked to have seen (OT) on this as well. I thought something huge happened involving the Bills.

Anyway...as a Pacers fan, I'm glad O'Neal has been reinstated. Keep in mind, however, that the NBA front office may try to block this supposed reinstatement. I also find it interesting that this news comes out now, and that if the reinstatement is upheld, Jermaine will be eligible to play in the Pacers game on Saturday.

You know...the game on Christmas Day. At home. Against the Pistons. On ESPN. Coincidence?

173772[/snapback]

Just in time to hand out some more beatings :w00t: