Team Nicknames

Bills!Win!

Back in the 1990s we were known as the "Bickering Bills" and now we are the No Names or the "No Name Bills." I know it's a weird topic/thought but how would you characterize or name this year's club other than what I have listed?

Also feel free to associate any era or recent year with a nickname.

Maybe this will be cool topic, maybe it will turn out to be horrible. We'll see.

Edited by Bills!Win!

hmmm...

I like "The Goon Squad" and "The Misfitz"

This team has it's problems (allowing a ton of yards) but I can't help but think about what a great year it's been so far. Hopefully they can keep it up. This team is so much different than anything we've seen from this organization before. Everything from the "no names" and how they are able to come from behind, to the Buffalo "Bounce", the new uniforms, taking advantage of the takeaways, the coaching, the atmosphere at the games, breaking the record againt the Patriots, etc. Yeah, they lost to Cincy but let's face it, they have one of the best D's in the league and you can't win 'em all.

I know we were 4-1 in 2008 and all but no matter what happens the rest of the year, this team is different than the one in '08. I don't see them folding, however I will say it will be tough with all the road games ahead of them, but I really think this organization is heading in the right direction.

Either way, so far, so good and now I look forward to Sundays rather than dreading them.

Go Bills!